Thread: Wow, this baby is violent!

Cool Wow, this baby is violent!

I'm guessing this is normal, right? Today he's been really pushing and kicking and generally lashing out - I wouldn't say it's painful but it's a little uncomfortable!

I guess I didn't expect him to be quite so... strong! I guess I just should expect more of the same?

Yup! And in those last weeks when bub is really cramped, you get to see it all very clearly! LOL. Little elbows and knees moving under the skin... like an alien! hehe.

Yup, the little buggers! It does hurt too - DH has removed his hand from the belly because it hurt him, and when it's constantly in the same place it's horrid.

It has calmed down - well, the viciousness has, not the activity. I can still feel it, but it doesn't make me say "ow!" any more!

I'm about 6 weeks behind you but I'm feeling it too!

I can't believe how strong the little guy is, he makes my tummy change shape already!!

I've found he's most active around 11pm and then...boy is he active!

I know what you mean! This one sometimes makes such huge movements, that I feel a bit sick! Mostly, he is pretty active throughout the day, but every now and then, he starts trying to jump out of my skin!

Jenna was shocking inside. SOoo bloody active, it was unreal. And I have to say she was like that as soon as she was born! She has never stopped.
    This pregnancy is heaps different though, which is nice. I still get the freaky movements, but no feet under the ribs which I have to say is a pleasant change.
    Hopefully this baby will be slightly more placid

Oh i get feet in ribs, headbutting of pubic bone, hitting of the hernia (i have a hernia near my navel) and also this litte bubba likes to shove his hands in my hips! I thought my DS was active..... HA this one is worse!

No consideration at all, have they, lol ??

Phew... I think. I guess it's good to know he's normal. He's calmed down a bit today - it was kind of hot last night and so I didn't get a very good night's sleep, and that usually seems to make him tired during the day!! I guess if I'm restless it keeps him up!

Sasha, my bub has days like that too. I thought he/she was trying to pull my ribs apart the other day, and when I wear tight-ish clothes I get kicked even more.

My bubs has been going bezerk the last few days. My abdomen is wobbling all over the place. Sometimes it does get uncomfortable. Other times it is so continuous, all over the place, that I start to feel dizzy! Fi I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come!! I also hope it settles down a bit before s/he gets so big that it really hurts!

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies,

It can be very uncomfortable, i was driving from a friends house yesterday and it felt like bubs was crawling up in ribs and tried to keepcrawling up.. I had to stop it was painful.