Thread: Yeah into the 3rd trimester

Default Yeah into the 3rd trimester

Sorry just had to brag, I am so happy to announce that I am now into the 3rd trimester.

I felt great up till 24 weeks, now I ache alot! Mainly in the tail bone (feels really bruised), my hips ache (due to bubs being transverse - hip to hip) and a horrible full bladder sensation.

I think all of this stuff just hit me all at once in the one day and I haven't stopped whinging since LOL.

I guess you are all going to tell me it is going to get worse, oh boy, but it will be worth it in the end hey!

My baby kicks me really low, as low as just above my pubic bone, can't believe my baby is that low, and also it doesn't appear to go any higher then my belly button. My uterus is right up near my ribs and it won't go there. Must be a scarey place huh hehe. Or I have the wide body that my body is just way to comfortable in there and won't move up. I think that is why I have such an intensely sore tail bone and bladder pain cause bubs is laying so low. I even had to stand at a filing cabinet at work today and work as sitting my left hip was killing me.

Gosh I am full of gripes hey, I warned you. I just went from not feeling pregnant at all and now it just seems I fell pregnant over night. LOL.

Thanks for listening.

I hear you about the feeling pregnant overnight bit Sheree!

It is worth it in the end though, but it feels such a long way to get there!!

Wow, i guess i have all of this to look forward too, although im hearing you on the sore tailbone thing! mine is killing me already, and i seem to ache all night and cant get comfy! oh the joys of being pregnant, but hey, we wouldnt change it for the world would we???

congrats on making it to the third trimester! not long to go until you are holding your precious baby in your arms!!

Congrats again matey, after everything you have beeen through with this pregnancy. uchie @ the sore tail bone. I hope bubs decides to move around just to give you some relief.

Thanks for your congratulations girls, you are all so nice