Thread: ~29 week winge~

Wink ~29 week winge~

Hi ladies,

How is everyone's pregnancy going~ I seem to be in a lot of discomfort lately... I feel constent pressure down in my groin; i don't walk anymore i woddle!; My back feels like its going to collapse under the pressure; My ribs hurt soo much!!

And i'm in the nesting period! Which might i say is absolutly terrible, coz everytime i want to move something i have to wait untill one of my muscley friends come to my rescue! Then by the time they move it i want it somewhere else!!!

I have to say 40 weeks is a long time!!!

Hope all is having a Merrie Chrystmous~
    Cass_blob

Hi there Cass,
    Oh, I know how you feel! (Except for the nesting - I haven't been motivated to move or tidy or anything! Poor child is going to come home to an ordinary-looking house, LOL!)
    Hope you are able to keep coping and keep positive.
    Enjoy waddling through Christmas!

I'm waddling too Cass! And I'm really feeling the heat. DH is off for 10 days over Christmas so I've been utilising his muscles to move stuff around, I know what you mean having to wait for help, it's frustrating!

40 weeks is a long time, isn't it?!!

I'm with you too!! My ribs start to ache just washing up or sitting down and if I want to go to the shops...well, I'm over it before I've walked into the first one cos it hurts

Yep... I am with you too Cass... I waddle, I have a sore pelvis, pubic bone, back, and most days my arms are either sore or numb thanks to carpal tunnel pains.
    Its all so much fun huh? But all soooooo worth it in the end.
    Hang in there and I hope you have a great christmas

I too think 40 weeks is a LONG time! I am over the waddling, sleepless nights, back aches, cankles, Oh the list doesnt end!!
    Have a great christmas, Oh and DF and i are moving the Whole lounge room around tonight! Hehehehe..

Hehehe, going to have to write to someone to complain about this 40 week thing! lolz! It's not good! Blob is having a great old time kicking at my ribs tonight... and my gawd she can do some really great kicks!!!

Is anyone suffering from baby brain as well! Coz i have that really bad... I was reading through all ur post on this thread, and was looking at tickers and signitures etc... I came across your Ozzie where it says "# 2 EDD 22/03/07" And i was sitting her for quite a while trying to work out how old your child would be, with the birth year '07' and it took quite a while to click that ur pregnant and bubs is due in 07!!!

My brain is just not here

Zain's 4 months old and I'm still waddling, lol....

PMSL laughing Nat, when's #8 coming? LOL