Thread: Almost time to go back!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Almost time to go back!!!

I am so glad kinder is starting again soon 8-[

I believe it's next Monday for VIC, is that right? My papers are all over the place, in boxes and piles LOL!

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

mooshie Guest

yes that's right kelly vic school term starts on monday (you counting down lol)

i can't believe my ds starts preps on wednesday omg there will be tears from me - not from him tho i don't think he is sooooooo bored at home lately and can't wait to start school.

Oh I know how you girls feel. I'll be sobbing with you when Lindsay starts on Wednesday. He is so ready for it (a bit nervous about catching the bus to school, but otherwise rearing to go!). I finished buying his school uniform and shoes yesterday and that has made it all real (for me anyway).

Well Marisa is only going to kinder but I am sure it will be harder when she goes to school!!!

Kinder starts at the same time as school though doesn't it? Cailin said hers did but I have a letter from the kinder that I could find about an interview with the teacher on Friday, so I was confused!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

We go back to school on Tuesday, Kelly. I'm not sure what the norm is for kinder. Can you call the centre? If they start on Monday they may be there setting up this week. Try calling tomorrow to see if you can find out for sure.

Caits kinda starts on Tuesday - 45 minutes for the first session, a sort of get to know the teacher in small groups thing.

I like this time of the year in the shops - all the uniforms and books and school shoes and school supplies.

Barb.

Kameron starts full time kindy (4 days a week .. 2hrs 45 mins per session) bright and early Monday morning He keeps asking for it and is desperately missing one of his kindy friends that he did playgroup with. So I hope he goes okay as he has become a mummys boy the last couple of weeks

Love

crockerclan Guest

Hi,

Melissa is starting kindergarden as well. She starts the same day as the boys go back. The school principal believes that kindergarden should go back the same day as the rest of the school. I don't mind as I think she is getting bored at home and is ready for school and we are even counting the sleeps until she starts school.

Michele
    Mother of Christopher, Luke, Melissa, Jayden and Ashleigh(2 and a half months old)

Mason's kinder is doing set up and interveiws next week so he doesn't start back till the week after.

Marisa's interview is Friday - so perhaps she's not back til the next week too? I think Elijah's occ care starts this week tho.
    Kelly xx

Maddy is back at school tomorrow & she is nervously excited as they have a brand new teacher!!! All she knows is, that she has long hair!
    Because that is REALLY important!

Hell yeah, Tracey. It is important! Viv's got a new teacher too - a man. Don't know a thing about him! hefully he will be as good as las year's.

I have 3 at school this year, but it is really Tim's day! First day of prep.He finishes at 1pm tomorrow, thursday and friday and has wednesday off! Have to try and book the taxi to take the kids home on Wednesday as I won't be home from melbourne by the time school finishes.

Gee it's quiet at home!!! LOL