Thread: Am I being silly?

Default Am I being silly?

Just found out today that paris has been offered a position in the mixed group at Kinder (it starts next term). It is on a wednesday from 1-4 (which is an hour after I pick her up from her wednesday session). They do this to help get them used to more time away from mum for 4 y.o. kinder and also to allow kids to interact with some of the older kids (its both 4 y.o & 3 y.o.) and vice versa. Now yes I think she would cope fine, but thats not the problem WILL I???? Marc wants me to go ahead as he thinks I need it :-k and he thinks Paris would love it.

What would you do in my position, bite the bullet and stick her in and see how you both go? Or if you had hesitations, maybe leave it?

I'm in a quandry LOL!

*hugs*
    Cailin

You both will be fine Cailin At the end of next term you will be wondering why you were even stressing over it

Go for it !! and enjoy that extra free time.

Love

Cai, whilst I think I can understand where you are coming from, I think the other girls are right.........go for it, and see how you all feel once she is in...........

It is natural to have hesitant feelings, but I wouldn't let that stop you or Paris. If your gut makes you feel hesitant after she has been for a few sessions, then pull her out?

mooshie Guest

calin

go for it, you will both benefit from it. i know it is hard i am so worried at how i will cope next year when jay starts school - i think i am going to be like that mum on the bega cheese add (that ad also makes me cry omg lol)

isn't it strange how sometimes we crave for alone time but when they are not there the house is sooooo quiet and strange, let alone going shopping on your own again - i always rush around and don't enjoy myself lol. i gotta get out of that habit.

ohh they grow up quickly don't they.

That will make it a big day for her ! Try it out, if either of you don't like it, pull out.

I have thought about primary school in 2007 since I was pregnant and used to walk past the school.

Barb.

I agree withg the othes Cailin, let her go & if either one of you is not coping you can always stop & tray again at a later stage!!!

But she will be fine & after a few times so will you!!!!

ROFLMAO @ the bega add! Thanks guys! I don't know how but I've missed replies to this post Anyway I put the form in and we'll see how we go, we have decided to pull her out of swimming for the next term as its mostly over winter and she keeps getting colds atm so its probably for the best. She'll resume swimming in term 4 when it starts to get warmer. And if we find that with the extra group she's not coping I'll take her out and try again in term 4. I'll let you know how she goes.

Thanks guys!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Good on ya Cailin- it is jhard sometimes to let go, I actually told a gf the other day that Jemma and Jessica will not do 3yold kinder cos I want them home with me and she looked at me very strange, she said but then you get a little bit of time to yourself and I said, I didn't want it just wanted to be with the kids. Funny thing is with my first and 2nd I had no probs with 3yold kinder, I just think I am already fretting that they will grow up and leave me. Of course then I will go back to work and see grownups everyday...LOL...but I want to keep my kids babies I guess. What is still funnier is I am aprimary school teacher, I have taught Preps and used to think that some parents were so clingy and now it's me. Thank goodness it isn't time for them to go yet or I may have a breakdown LOL

I too pulled Josh out of swimming for third term, way to cold esp in Kilmore and they just get sick, it's such a waste of money.

Paris will have a ball, and you'll be ok after a couple of weeks....I feel for you though,cos I will be the same when it's my turn.

Cheers Michelle

Wash your mouth out Shannon LOL
    That is the friends seat, how many times do I have to tell people that......LMAO

Don't tempt me cos I would be almost crazy enough to give that a go, but luckily it takes 2 to tango and Arron has his head screwed on right in that respect. Can't let my heart rule my head.

Best wishes Michelle

Yep Cailin I too know she will have so much fun!

Hope you enjoy the extra time too!

Cheers Michelle