Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DD got kicked between the legs, very red

Default DD got kicked between the legs, very red

Just wondering if any damage could be done. Another boy at school pushed DD9 to the ground then kicked her in the vagina. It's very red and a little swollen, it hurts when she sits down. Maybe I'll see how she is in the morning, just not sure whether to take her to the doctor or not.

Regards,
    Dianne

Oh dear what a beastly child! Hope your little girl is OK.

kirsty_lee Guest

If your concerned at all I would take her to the doctor or call 13 health... I certainly hope your gonna cut absolutely sick about this babe! im so angry for you!

I am not sure if that sort of trauma can break the hymen but I have heard that some girls can break their hymen whilst horse-riding. You may need to prepare for her to tell you she is bleeding (or may have to ask her).

I would ask her what type of pain it is and how does she rate the pain on a scale of 1 (not very painful) to 10 (excruciating) and ask her again in a few hours.

Hope she is ok - that would be very traumatic to have happen

oh my god, you're poor little girl!
    i'd see how she goes, maybe offer her a bath to soothe the area.
    are you going to put in a complaint to her teacher?

I agree with tk - ask her how painful it is.

I would be taking her to the Dr though - just so it is documented.

I would also be emailing the school!

Hope she starts feeling better soon!

The same thing happened to me when I was your DD age. The boy started doing it to me often and so my parents contacted the school and it was dealt with. I think even if its not a repeat incidence with your DD you should still contact the school about it. The boy would have known its wrong to hurt someone there but he needs to be 'reminded' and also the teachers need to find out if there is any other issue that has been a factor in him using that kind of violence.

As far as am I ok. Yes, it was very tender and sore, and I was bit embarrassed but no physical damage was done. And emotionally I think it didnt hurt me either.

DD told the yard duty teacher and the principal phoned me to explain what had happened and to pick her up. It was towards the end of school so the principal will be following it up with the boy tomorrow. DD has had a bath and the swelling seems to have gone down a bit and she said it is less painful now. I will keep my eye out for any bleeding. Thank you all so much for your advice.

Regards,
    Dianne

Enchanted Guest

That is just terrible Dianne. I hope your gorgeous girl is as fine as she can be and big hugs to you.
    I hope he gets the punishment he deserves tomorrow.

poor darling Hope she is feeling better soon...what a horrible thing for that boy to do! hope he gets appropriately disciplined. for you and your little girl.

Definately take her to the doctors hun, I was kicked there in grade 3 and ended up with some internal bleeding. it was excruciating (sorry can't spell) for me especially to pee. But yeah, I'd get her checked JIC. atleast then you can put your mind at ease knowing she is ok. I hope she gets better soon the poor little love, heals very quickly.... and as for that little mongrel, I hope he gets everything he deserves!

What a horrible little boy! Your poor DD!

I would take her to the doctors to get checked just to be sure.

And i hope the school are going to be punishing this boy.

That's horrible it never seems to end for your poor family I hope your DD is ok. Good to hear she's in less pain now.

How awful. I agree about being checked just in case. And I also hope the school takes some action. What prompts a kid to do that?!?

smiles4u Guest

Question

Dianne how is she today ?

... poor sweet little girl, what an awful situation to happen to her, ... i can't wrap my head around why another child would do that it's just shocking

That is terrible! im in shock, your poor DD. i totally agree to go to the Dr just so if anything it is documented, however i would also expect some form of documentation from the school

i hope she feels better soon x

This morning there was no redness or swelling and I asked her to touch it to see if it hurts and it doesn't hurt anymore. I think she was extremely lucky. This little boy has behaviour/anger issues so I hope the school don't go easier on him because of this. I will see the principal this afternoon when I pick up the kids. Thanks again to you all.

Regards,
    Dianne

smiles4u Guest

Quote Originally Posted by diannescruffy View Post
    This morning there was no redness or swelling and I asked her to touch it to see if it hurts and it doesn't hurt anymore. I think she was extremely lucky. This little boy has behaviour/anger issues so I hope the school don't go easier on him because of this. I will see the principal this afternoon when I pick up the kids. Thanks again to you all.

Regards,
    Dianne
    ... that's good to hear she is better, just hope her emotional state she is ok and maybe she just looks at it like he is just not a nice boy and to keep clear of him !!

i do hope the principal looks into the matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast