Thread: Enrolling for Prep in QLD

Default Enrolling for Prep in QLD

Hi just a quick question.. DS starts prep next year and I am now going through the process of looking for a school and enrolling him. I've found the school that I want to send him too well I'm pretty sure I have. My question is do I need to show them a birth certificate to enrol him? I've been told by a couple of people that I will need one but a couple of other people have said I don't... soo confused.
    Also if anyone has children going to Rochedale State School can you tell me what you think of it...

Thank-you, Ellie

Just give the school a call and ask them what you need

My sons starts prep next year too and I just filled out a form.. which reminds me I really need to drop it in

I've had the form filled in and sitting on the kitchen bench for about a month. lol. I was looking at it this morning which made me think about everything.
    Thanks for the reply

mine is still sitting in the car It is filled out ready to go.. bad part os we go to the school most days as we already have a son there .. too slack or always forget.. Will do it next week

I rang up one of the local school here last week and she said I would need to show her my DD's birth certificate when you hand in the forms and do an interview.
    It's a public school not a private school.

Yes , I'd say you would definitely have to show a birth certificate-

I guess I had better get one then. I can't believe he starts school next year... It's kind of scary.