Thread: How did I not know about this forum!

Default How did I not know about this forum!

Wow I have just stumbled across this forum for quilting. I am offically addicted to quilting, just wish I had more time to sew. At the moment I go every Wednesday from 6-9pm which are my hours of sanity.

I'm currently working on
    An appliqued family tree/photo quilt for MIL
    A simple panel and border quilt for DS
    A flannette quilt-as-you-go project for DD

Hoping to have some pics of my latest quilts soon. I would love to hear from any other quilters here!

Hey there, I am a crazy quilter too. Not much time though... he he

I am frantically finishing a table runner for my mum for Christmas. Just hand stitching the binding....

Would love to see some pics of your makings.

I'm not a quilter but did make some really nice patchwork dress's for my girl as there christmas day outfits I have them in my gallery if you would like a look I also love to cross stich and just finish one for mum for her gift I loved the way it turned out now I have started on a wedding notice for my sister who will marry next year...

Wow that dress is gorgeous!!!

What's a wedding notice?

I am frantically trying to finish a cot quilt for my SIL who is due in about three week's or so. Almost finished the top. But, as usual things stuff up when you are rushed. I am a leave it to the last minute type of crafter.... grrr

Tali ~ Just wanted to say that dress is beautiful! How clever are you!

I finished my quilt top.... YAY!!!! I will post photos when it is all finished. I am soooo happy.

Well done leanne - can't wait to see the pics

Tali - that dress is gorgeous!

I am suppose to be finishing my MIL quilt but have just found out my quilting group has been canned :-( I am devasated - it was the only time I actually got to sit down and sew. Hoping to find something similar somewhere else but this one was great as we would just bring along whatever we were working on and the teacher would help us if we got stuck. So sad

I just finished my new little nephew's quilt. He arrived three weeks early on Thursday, so everything stopped and I have been quilting for two days now. There are some pics in my gallery.

Sarah - Bmr about your quilting group being canned. If only you lived closer, I meet up with a couple of relos on a Friday night and it's a great way to get things done.