Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In the Middle of Nowhere - Book Club Chatter

Default In the Middle of Nowhere - Book Club Chatter

To Discuss a chapter you are currently reading please use large font in bold writing so those that are not up to that chapter can skim past your post. If you are replying to someone else about a certain chapter please do the same

At the end of the reading period (roughly 3 weeks) Please use THIS THREAD to post your review on the book as a whole and to give it a rating out of 5

ie CHAPTER 1

So you has got it and who is going to get it and has anyone started reading it? I got it the other day and will start reading it soon. It looks good! Silly me didn't realise Terry was a woman!

I haven't got it yet, I am going to have to get a new library card I think cause I can't find mine anywhere !! May go organise that Monday, Andrew's work has been kind and has given them all a day off work so they can have another 4 day weekend

Love

*TamaraP* Guest

I have found one, just waiting for it now. Should hopefully be able to start reading it in a weeks time.

MIL has this book, so I will have to borrow it off her. Terry Underwood is an amazing woman though from what MIL says about her.

Fixing up my library card either today or tomorrow, so hopefully have this book next week. So will be reading it a tad late LOL.

Love

I have ordered the book thru the library so I should get it early next week. My card magically turned up last night in Andrew's Wallet !!! ](*,) He swears he doesn't know how it got there lmao.

Love

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ahahahahahahahahaha @ Andrew, I bought my copy yesterday. I know you were gonna lend me yours Tam, but we could do with some more books so I just bought it.

*TamaraP* Guest

I got mine through Ebay hehe. I wasn't going to let that one out of the bag when I said I had found mine
    Got it for 12 bucks and got it today so will be sitting down to have lunch and read that soon!!!

Tamara, I have read about 100 pages and that's all I am gonna say we can chat!!

*TamaraP* Guest

I have read about 40... I am into it, but not. Does that make sense?? I find it going all over the place.

It does make sense... keep going though, I think it gets better!

Am hanging out for you all to be where I am!

*TamaraP* Guest

CHAPTER 7 - A little Ringer

I was so happy when they had finally got the house up with all the little bits and pieces... and then she was pregnant!!!
    It has taken me a while to get into this book but after reading this chapter I felt I knew more about her and John.

I cried when Martin was born, a little Ringer... so CUTE!! Then when he got so sick I knew something wasn't right, my heart was aching already.

When she said Martin had died in her arms, I broke down and just crumbled...

CHAPTER 7

I did too Tamara - and I was on the train with tears running down my face - arrgghh it so heartbreaking isn't?

*TamaraP* Guest

Especially with what they had gone through already.... It was just soooo sad.
    I have read more than half now so by tomorrow I should be finished!!! \/

MIL has lent her copy to a friend, so I will have to sit out and read it later.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ok I have started, not too far into it and it's a little confusing, I'm finding I have to re read bits to understand what the hell is going on, is anyone else finding this?

I picked the book up finally tonight.

Bec - those that have nearly finished the book found that but said it gets alot better.

Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast