Thread: My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - Book Club Chatter

Default My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - Book Club Chatter

To Discuss a chapter you are currently reading please use large font in bold writing so those that are not up to that chapter can skim past your post. If you are replying to someone else about a certain chapter please do the same

At the end of the reading period (roughly 3 weeks) Please use THIS THREAD to post your review on the book as a whole and to give it a rating out of 5

ie CHAPTER 1

Hard to do chapters with this book too

I am about halfway through this book now. I picked it up on Saturday morning. I am finding it to be an easy but interesting read. It isn't a book that is yelling at me to pick it up and read it, but when I do i normally read a fair bit of it before I put it back down again

Has anyone else got their copies yet. Katanya I know you do

Love

I read the whole thing in two sittings! I absolutely couldn't put it down. And I loved it

Dont forget to do your review in the other thread

Love

Absolutely! I just didn't want to jump the gun lol.

Still waiting for mine from the library, seems I'll be waiting awhile as they aren't due back by mid Nov.

I have started doing the ask around family and friends see if I get one.

Hi,

With the book club thing..Umm lol how/where do you get the books from! sorry if thats a stupid question 8-[

You can either buy them or get them from the library.

katanya Guest

I finished it before Nov even started [-X

Great book..I will write a review when I'm not so tired..very interesting ending..it really made me think this book..

Not a furious page turner but really involving..

Tegna if you are a member of the Gold Coast library, you can go online at home and just order the book you want and then it is delivered to your closest library when it's avaliable..I do thsi everyone month..Kathryn releases the name of book early so we can order it this way..you and I will be competing for the same books LOL

I am almost finished this book lol. I think it is the first book that I have still be reading during the month hahahaa. I am like you Katanya and normally have them done before the month begins. I have been reading this one of a night though when the boys are asleep or during the day when Lach is asleep so I can concentrate on it a bit more.

Love

Yay I just picked it up from the library - now I can start - glad you are all liking it.

I have now finished the book and would love to chat to some of you that have finished - who has??

WHOLE BOOK

OMG at the ending when Anna died!! I just did not see that coming and I agree Katanya it made me re think that whole book.

I didn't even think of the reason why Anna was suing her parents because Kate wanted her too!!

What do you all think of the parents having Anna in the first place?

OMG @ Anna dying. I will have to finish it now... LMAO. I was loosing a bit of interest as I haven't had a chance to read it in the last week or so, but mum now wants to borrow it so hearing that has renewed my interest in the book.

Love

I have finished it Love how Kate finished off the book with what everyone had been up too etc in the time since.

Love