Thread: Out of Love by Victoria Clayton ~ Book Club Chatter

Default Out of Love by Victoria Clayton ~ Book Club Chatter

To Discuss a chapter you are currently reading please use large font in bold writing so those that are not up to that chapter can skim past your post. If you are replying to someone else about a certain chapter please do the same

At the end of the reading period (roughly 3 weeks) Please use THIS THREAD to post your review on the book as a whole and to give it a rating out of 5

ie CHAPTER 1

I had this book on hold, but can't find my bloody library card and haven't had a chance to go and get it so I have probably lost the hold now ](*,)

Love

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh man, I only just managed to get my hands on a copy of the last book. ](*,)

*TamaraP* Guest

How do I do this book club thing?
    :-k

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well I can't even find this book, not at my library and not in Angus and Roberston (well not online anyway) Is anyone reading this book or got this book or should we move to the next??

*TamaraP* Guest

Yes please!!! I am bored!!

It was at my library, but I never ended up collecting it as I still can't find my library card. Might have to pay $2.20 for a new one ](*,)

Love

I couldn't find it either!

*TamaraP* Guest

Should we maybe just start a new book??

Yes Tamara a new book will be announced on the 15th.

Love

*TamaraP* Guest

Coolies, I am actually really looking forward to this... Hehe, just don't read quicker than me...

I'm excited about this thread - it was one of the main reasons I became a Platinum member! Can't wait to find out about the new book!