Thread: Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan ~ Book Club Chatter

Default Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan ~ Book Club Chatter

To Discuss a chapter you are currently reading please use large font in bold writing so those that are not up to that chapter can skim past your post. If you are replying to someone else about a certain chapter please do the same.

Love

Yay I have this book all ready and waiting!

I am still getting through last months, but I did only get it last week rofl. I will have to go hunting for this.

ETA - Woohoo my library has it, didn't have it last month when I looked it up hehehe, so is now on request so will get it Thursday when I take the other back

Love
    Last edited by Astrolady; May 14th, 2006 at 09:36 PM.

*TamaraP* Guest

I have also found this book. If you are even looking for books try EBAY. I am bidding on one at the moment and there is another one on offer.

I got mine today. I ordered it through Angus & Robertson on Thursday and it came today. It sounds really good, Can't wait to get into it.

Still waiting on the letter from the library to say it is available. I should look to see when they are due back but I am sure the one I requested was checked in.

ETA - Argh, someone must have checked it out the day I put my request on it !! It doesn't come in till the 8th of June. Bugga.

Love
    Last edited by Astrolady; May 22nd, 2006 at 05:02 PM.

*TamaraP* Guest

Well, this book is popular!! - I can' get it on Ebay... I may miss out on this book this month... I will wait until next.

Well, I am halfway through. I am finding it very easy to read. Quite different to other Biographies.

I am not quite halfway through but am enjoying it thoroughly.

still waiting for my copy to come through the library lmao.

Love

Tamara - you do realise that the books are announced at the middle of the month for the next month? Meaning that you still have June to get this and read it... plus we aren't really that strict so don't think you can't read it late and post a review when you can.

*TamaraP* Guest

Ahhhh - hehe...nup... I am bidding for another one...but boy is this book popular

I ended up giving up on this book. I got halfway and just couldn't get into it anymore. I think the whole breast cancer thing put me off with the way she sooo... hmmm can't find the right words, but like it wasn't that important iykwim. So I lost a bit of interest after that.

Love