Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesdays with Morrie - Book Club Chatter

Debbie Lee Guest

Going pretty slack here. I have vowed to get it finished by the end of the week.

Debbie Lee Guest

That's a good idea, Shannon. I usually just watch telly. Gab only feeds for 5 minutes each side now but I guess that's better than not getting any read at all.
    Actually, I got a fair bit done last night because there's was absolute jack on TV.

Debbie Lee Guest

THE FIRST TUESDAY

"Because it's the ultimate sign of dependency. Someone wiping your bottom. But I'm working on it. I'm trying to enjoy the process."

Enjoy it?

"Yes. After all, I get to be a baby one more time."
    LOL - love it! What a fantastic way of looking at losing one's independence! It definitely puts a positive slant on it all, hey?

This is just a general question relating really to the whole book.... Does anyone find themselves trying to look at things differently? Trying to be a bit more like Morrie? I found myself last night when I was cranky with Aaron (well afterwards) just trying to say ok I was angry, it's over & trying to move on. It seemed to work & I got over the arguement much quicker if that makes sense?

Debbie Lee Guest

Defnitely, Sarah. It kind of makes me want to get more out of each day, that's for sure.

Grrr I haven't been able to get this one yet - still on reserve. I'm picking up Septembers later on today so I'll just have to read it after 8-[

This thread will be closed tomorrow morning girls, but the review one will remain open.

Love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12