Thread: Cat Food Recipes

Default Cat Food Recipes

After reading about Simba, i've decided to start making my own food for my cat. Anyone have any recipes on how to make your own cat food??

I hoe this is in the right place,i jsut figured it another recipe!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Simone, I have just asked my friend to write an article for the site, with her diet secrets Watch this space
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

That sounds great Kelly, thanks!!

I just didnt even think about how damaging the processed food could be to Matisse, so i figure i have a day where i make up Anneliese's baby food, i might just add another hour or soon and make her some food too!!

and imglad simba's improved, i was so worried for a while there!

I'm going to be following this thread with interest, Miss Giz likes to eat what we eat (actually she starts to drool when the garlic, ginger & chicken goes into the wok), I want to get her back into more "natural" foods, she doesn't eat tinned food, but will have some tuna when I open a can for us, yes she has dry food, I try to curb her intake so she only gets a bit throughout the day (she grazes). She turns up her nose at non-organic meats - I think I've spoilt her

Our cats only eat Science Diet food from the vets.....damn expensive!

I was thinking of buying some pet mince and making up meals for her, but she doesnt really eat anything thats doesnt swim in the sea... she's snob *sniff*

Miss Giz is on iams, she should be on the senior stuff (she is 9 this year), but they only do that in chicken and she is a "fishy" girl.

I do admit she gets spoilt, even more so lately when she got into a big fight and badly bruised her hind leg, she was even getting salmon steaks. My vet told me from the word go, not to rely on commercial food for her, if she does get tinned food, it is the gourmet stuff and it is only as a treat (I'd rather treat her with salmon or tuna).

Hey Kelly how's this going? Would love to know the diet simba is on. I think its time that Chloe gave it a go.

*hugs*
    Cailin