Thread: Chicken, what to do?

Default Chicken, what to do?

I have just got some Chicken out to have tonight, and i need ideas with what to do with it. It has to be something an 2 year old can eat to as she loves chilken.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

the chicken tonight range of sauces - the honey mustard chicken is very creamy and not mustardy at all LOL

Crumbed chicken like nuggets but healthier to do your own - use tenderloin on DD and bigger breasts for yourself.

Get some deb (instant potato) garlic powder, parmesan (I just use the kraft stuff for this as I find it works best) and cut up the chicken into tender type portions and dip in melted butter and then the coating mix (you can do egg & milk if you prefer) then cook in a hot oven for about 30-45 mins till cooked. A similar recipe is to get some pesto and marinate the chicken in pesto then coat in breadcrumb/pamesan mix (I usually use panko as they are very crunchy so if making your own breadcrumbs toast the bread first). And cook in the same way.

YUM

Otherwise there's chicken stroganoff, chicken pasta, stuffed chicken etc etc

*hugs*
    Cailin