Thread: Ever had one of those days...?

Default Ever had one of those days...?

Well I am. I just can NOT be bothered cooking tonight so we are getting pizza. We get T/A once a week. How often do you get it?

Last edited by ubba82; March 14th, 2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Ummm...well we are trying to cut down. Often Friday night and most the weekend is made up of take aways.
    I've been cooking a bit extra and freezing the left overs for when I have a touch of the 'cant bes'!!!
    Enjoy your pizza...yum!!!

we are lucky to get it at all these days
    we use to have it every monday night as DF was home to beable to eat it with us.

once a week is average here - when DH is home or on his way home - he picks it up or we go together - i can't be bothered when i'm home by myself seeing it's a 40k round trip for the nearest take away that is worth eating!

if i'm gonna drive that far, i tend to ring mum and say "whats for tea" - cheaper, and she eats crap all the time, so having me there means she cooks decent food for both of us - win win i guess

Pretty much never . DH hates spending money LOL and it never agrees with his tummy anyway. So lucky me has to cook dinner 7 days a week .

I must say,trying to feed a family of 6,cost alot for a takeaway meal these days,we very rarely have takeaway,but love a nice Chinese meal for special accasions...Birthdays...etc. Dh or myself cook our meals 7 days here too.

only if we are away we have no takeaway (as in macca's kfc) close by the closets which is KFC and dominoes is 64kms away one way closest maccas is 200kms