Thread: Freezable meals-

Default Freezable meals-

Hey girls,
    Im going to start making meals to freeze and i was wondering if you could give me some recipes for easy freezable meals that can last a while in the freezer, i wanna make heaps..
    I already know
    Lasagne & pasta meals will freeze well and last a while, but anything else?

Casseroles, soups, shepherds pies and meat pies, all freeze well. I also freeze cooked rice, spaghetti and meat for a quick and easy meal that just needs heating in the microwave.

Things like Apricot chicken, curries, stir-fries (just do the freezer-friendly veggies, and throw a handful of fresh ones in at the last minute when you re-heat), home-made crumbed/tempura fish

stroganoff, taco meat, quiche, soups, sweet and sour pork/chicken, meatloaf, pizzas.

there's a couple of other recent threads on this - i'd jump in and have a look at suggestions in there...

Chilli con ccarne with rice, Honey Mustard Chicken with Mash and fresh vege's, Beef stroganoff with rice and fresh vege. Also I have found if you just freeze the meat compnent of a meal and use the singapore/udon/egg noodles that cook in 3 minutes in boiling water makes a easy meal.

That is what I do when DH is out at the mines and it is just me eating a full meal.