View Poll Results: Would you be interested in purchasing a BellyBelly recipe book?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • I wouldn't be interested

3 2.34%
  • I will be buying a book no matter about it!

21 16.41%
  • I would buy a book less than $20 inc. postage

49 38.28%
  • I would buy a book less than $30 inc. postage

41 32.03%
  • I would buy a big book less than $40 inc. postage

14 10.94%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Last chance re: recipe book!!!

Ok, at this stage in my life, I would say:

Baby / Toddler Recipes
    Mains
    Slow Cooker Recipes
    Low GI Recipes
    Soups
    Vegetarian
    Pastas
    Desserts
    Entrees

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Big drumroll... the book is just about done and should be ready to go to print next week! Watch this space for order details - just in time for Chrissy! YAY! Angela has done a GREAT job getting it ready for print - just goes to show you how a few hours undisturbed can be productive! Also a HUGE thank-you to the Mods who were involved in collating all the recipes so long ago!!! Great job ladies!!! xx
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Christy & Cai.......from memory you were both an amazing help with this all those eons ago, so thanks gorgeous girls! xx

Thanks ladies - you all rock xx

No-one has sent me anything more in yet, given this was compiled in 2005 I know there are tonnes more new recipies that you love! Please send me your faves, even a link to your faves that you would like included. We want this to be an awesome collection of our fave recipes.

It will be wire bound with a clear plastic cover front and back to protect it on kitchen benches! So we're going all out here ladies - lets make it a great one! Email me [email protected] or even post here the ones you want to make sure are in there!!!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

Hi, i've just found this thread and i would be interested. I voted for 'I would buy a big book less than $40 inc. postage', but i like the idea of the ebook better. I've just emailed a recipe, not sure if its been suggested already but its a favourite of mine.

How is this going, ( sorry if I have missed another thread about it ) Kelly did you end up getting enough new recipe emails or are you still on the look out????

very excited about this book have been waiting in anticipation

Hey Kelly, wondering if there is any update on the book?

kajolo Guest

Hi,
    I have just found this being a new member and all, and i was wondering what has happened with this, have i missed it?

I am intrested in both the bound book and the ebook if this is still available

Sorry guys been so preoccupied I will get onto this again, I have the format ready to print, I am just fussy as I want to make sure it's just right
    Kelly xx

kajolo Guest

Great, i havent missed out

Hi there, just wanted to know if this book did get printed????sounds fantastic and I love cooking and trying different recipes seen some of the ones here and they are great..could someone let us know if this was a go ahead yet???huge thanks from oz:-)

hi Kelly
    was just wondering if the cookbook was for sale? thanks!

The cookbook isn't available for sale as yet. I am sure when it does become available there will be a new post announcing it.

This thread will now be closed.

Thanks Everyone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234