Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meat Pie Pizza *barf*

kerry Guest

Oh Nikki where is your sense of adventure. Actually it does sound gross, doesn't really look the best either but taste... mmmmmm yum! There are about 4 local pizza shops (you know the ones down back streets not in the main road) that do them where I live... although if you don't like soggy bases then its probably one to skip.

Im yet to see the ad but have been warned not to eat it!!

Oh yeah I saw this the other day and Cailin you are right I had to turn away the thought and the look of it made me ill LOL,

Just a question Cailin do you make the pizza dough and if so how do you make it???? I love home made pizza but have never been able to get the base just right and those frozen brought ones are often not very good.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh it sounds awful doesn't it. ben said gravy and pizza just don't mix. And it has peas on it, peas and pizza, uuuuummmmmm no. Who ever came up with a pie pizza is an idiot.

ETA: I make homemade pizza same as Cai and I make our dough (I think she does too) in the bread maker, comes out superb every time.
    Last edited by Tigergirl1980; April 10th, 2007 at 04:32 PM.

what a pitty, I dont have a bread maker ( yet ) perhaps that can be on my mothers day list this year I would really love one ooooooooohhhhhh home made bread and things are just the absolute best arent they yum yum yum,

'TUT TUT TUT'

shame on you, you cant put those ideas into a pg womans head now all I want is a bread maker and some hot fresh bread

LMAO

seriously though all I want now is bread hahahaha

I make it in a breadmaker but I have the same recipe which can be done by hand Let me know if you want the recipe...

*hugs*
    Cailin

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sorry Amy

HAHAHAHA I will fogive you Bec but only this once .

Cailin that would be great if you could post it as the way I am feeling right now it may end up on the menu very soon LOL

has anyone tried this pizza yet?

i saw the add the other night and it was seriously sick!

I thought I dreamt this ad, how DISGUSTING! But then I was at a petrol station in melb and saw a pizza pie, which is a long meat pie with pizza topping. What is happening with the world/???????????????

PMSL at the comment on the first page about washing hands. DH used to work at a big chain pizza store when he was at Uni and OMG, there is no way I will eat from those places!

Not even if they came out with a chocolate fudge caramel sweet base pizza topped with double cream!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12