Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG im addicted to sushi...

Default OMG im addicted to sushi...

i first tried sushi a month ago (not raw fish sushi rolls) thanx to my mum and now i cant stop eating it i think there needs to be a rehab for sushi addicts because im addicted and cant stop... Just thought id share my love with everyone its on the same level as reality tv thats all i need sushi and reality tv

haha me too! We have a little sushi place near work. I go once a week and get some I'm making the most of it before I fall pg again! Yum yum!

yeah its so nice isnt it.. my mum is more adventurous than me she has everything but i stick to teryaki beef and chicken mmmmmmmmmm my mouth is watering now thinking about it.

That is what I am really missing being pg!! I have the stuff in my pantry to make it but I cant

omg i loooove sushi. I missed it so much when i was pregnant although dh used to make some vege ones so i knew they were fresh. Since lachlan was born i eat it at least twice a week. yummo!

i really cant believe how many ppl love it and its not even expensive and health aswell i find now i dont crave fatty take away which i used to eat alot but now i cant stop with the sushi...i would eat it everyday if i could be bothered driving to the shops.

I sooooooooo cannot wait to have this baby and have a prawn roll! I've already worded DH up, he knows that once bubs is born he's gotta run out and grab me some!

hehehe thats funny sounds like straight after i had the twins i sat up in bed and ate my subway... it was such hard work and i was starving

Mmmm sushi I love it! I have it about 3/4 times a week after the gym it's the perfect food! Tried making it at home but it never tastes as good!

Ali, what about putting some tinned tuna in with avocado? Or doing a chicken schnitzel roll at home? If you are making sushi at home, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. As long as you don't use the raw fish & having it sitting out for ages

I make sushi all the time and ate fresh sushi when pregnant.

yeah i was kinda thinking the same my mum is gonna start making it at home but not sure if she will make it as nice as the shops.im very fussy about my sushi

LOL you can get good at it when you practice!! DH & I used to make it heaps and then he did a sushi course with a Japanese chef and was happy to see we made it just fine

yeah that would be the best thing to do. Get a real japanese chef to show you how to make it then it would be great u could eat it non stop

DH had a japanese exchange student live with his family when he was a teenager and she taught him all he knows. I like dh sushi the best coz he uses just the right amount of rice vinegar. yum yum yum

mmmmmmmmmm yum i couldnt think of a nicer food than sushi and wish i knew how to make it..

hmm.. the salad I bought in for lunch today isn't looking all that appealing anymore!

haha sorry teagz

Another sushi lover here... I eat it about 3 times a week! Yum!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast