Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is YOUR all-time favourite meal ?

Ok... this is hard... but two of my favourites are Seafood Curry Laksa (with all the extra's like grilled eggplant, fish cake, etc) and Coq au vin (chicken cooked with red wine) the classic French Dish. But I love anything exotic and well made with fresh ingredients. Love Indian, Japanese, Turkish, French, Moroccan, Thai cuisines... anything as long as it doesn't contain red meat.

For desserts I love creme brulee, thin lemon tart or tiramisu. I usually like chocolate but not too much of it after a nice meal. I prefer a good quality after dinner mint after the afore mentioned desserts.

too many to choose from.
    I like winter food. soups, curries, risotto, warming food.
    I also love a good laksa, have only tried vegetarian but might give the others a whirl one day.

dessert is a toss up between bread and butter pudding and devils chocolate cake.

Ok my favourite atm is Butter chicken with pappudoms.mmm making it tonight

but can never go past a good roast with all the trimmings, defiantly lots of gravy!!

and i love Mee goreng and nasi goreng but need to go back to bali to get the really good stuff not the same over here.

Chicken fettuccini & lasagne. mmm......man now i'm hungry!

This is a really bad thread to read when you have just started the celebrity slim weight loss shakes...

Kellie where is candelloris????

OK here goes,pasta,chocolate,gado gado salad from the Blue Tongue lizard cafe at Glenbrook,indian,thai,nachos...I have to stop my stomach is grumbling...

In Smithfield (Sydney!!). They make some pretty mean meals. I love it and go whenever we can afford it.

Pansy, I agree 100% I'm on tony ferguson, and I still find myself in the recipe forum a lot of the time!!

Satay chicken, espcially the one from China House in Shenton Park in Perth.

My mum's crumbed pork and her sponge cake and pavlova.

i have lots of choices, steak with mushroom sauce and veg, apricot chicken made by my mum, beef strogonoff made by my hubby, pizza, roast with veg, mum's pumpkin soup, dad's steak sandwiches and turkish delight choc
    mmmmmm......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123