Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favourite breakky?

Oh yummo girls!!! You have all got me drooling and wanting breakky at 745pm!

I ended up making some baked croissants with egg bacon and cheese, mmmmm *drool* it was deeeeelicious! I also had one with just strawberry jam, so simple so yum!
    I made an egg and bacon pie for dinner last night which would have been really good for breakky, with mushroom, zucchini and spinnach. That was delish too and DD absolutely luuurved it! She had about as much as I did!
    I was going to just go the whole hog and do a mixed grill for DH with lamb chops, snags, bacon, hash browns, grilled tomatoes, buttered mushies, toast, eggs.....but he requested the croissants, so croissants he got!

I have had canadian pancakes, minus the eggs though, not much of a fried egg fan. It is very yummy! The whole sweet and savory thing is what makes it so good!

I'm thinking I have to get back into the habbit of making a cooked breakky every so often now. I stopped when DS was born cause it was just too much for me to handle, but now he's older, I can start again!

Any more ideas people???

Pancakes with banana slices, brown sugar and butter (mega drool). I like my pancakes thin with the filling rolled up inside.

I also love a good bacon and poached egg brekkie with grilled haloumi, pesto sourdough toast, mushrooms and a good homemade tomato relish.
    I feel like brekkie now.

I made DH blue scrambled eggs this morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hj1981 View Post
    I made DH blue scrambled eggs this morning!!!
    Ok....what is that??????????

Oh Rouge, thanks for the reminder!!! I made a fantastic recipe a little awhile ago, little ginger pancakes with homemade honeycomb butter etc and it was DELISH! Must be sure to pull that one out again, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilias View Post
    Ok....what is that??????????
    Hahaha is just scrambled eggs with blue food colouring in it!

no offence hj but that sounds awful!!! Does your dh like it???

My all time fave breakfast would have to be.............

LEFT OVER PIZZA!!!

Mmmmm...has to be from a proper pizza place though, not ordinary pizza from the chain stores!

LOL Crystalwings - well he was a bit shocked at first and not game enough to try them - but than he eventually did and yes he liked it - however didnt eat it all??? Hmmmm - he did say tho it was worse than my red love heart shaped pancakes i made him for valentines day! i think he is a bit worried about what will be served up next - hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by NaeNae View Post

Now my fav breaky is one I don't have to cook myself
    Amen to that sister! Serve me up a bowl of cereal and you're my God for the day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12