Thread: Clothes shopping for girls

Default Clothes shopping for girls

Where on earth do I find nice, non trashy clothes for a 10 year old girl that don't cost the earth?

Everywhere I look the styles are either too young, too old or just trashy and not how I want to portray my 10yo daughter! Not to mention sooo not practical for everyday wear. Everything 'nice' is always over priced. I refuse to pay more for kids clothes than I do for my own.

Myer have some really good stuff in their Milkshake range for girls. They have loads of basic trackies and tops and they aren't over priced anymore than what you would find at Target these days. Target also have some basic jeans and tops too.

I was in Myer on Sunday, they had heaps for my 6yo but not alot for my 10 yo. I might try a bigger Myer because I do like their clothes. Maybe everyone is clothing their kids with their stimulus so there's nothing left on the shelves lol.

i have 2 neices 10 and 8 and i find target to be the best place.

I have an 8 yr (9 in may), who is aslready 143cm tall, she gets most of her clothes from the boys department (she is a tom boy) or supre and places like that. The other place is best and less have good clothes that are cheapish and last ages.

I think there is a gap in the market for normal clothes around size 8-12 for young girls who a taller then average for their age. Hence why I end up at supre, tempt etc, I have found some good plain tops or ones with small pictures there and also leggins that fit well.