Thread: so proud of my son

Default so proud of my son

Some of you know what we went through with Ethan last week..

We did some play acting on Sunday to prepare him for the week of teasing ahead.. WELL I am pleased (and proud) to say they have stopped teasing him about "shayleigh"

he is so darn happy. He was all smiles all week.. even said I don't care what they say to me anymore Today he said the teasing had stopped..

It isn't completely done with as there are a couple small issues still but Ethan feels he can handle this..

I am just so proud of him for standing up for himself and for stopping these bullies..

I just hope this continues after the school holidays but we will continue with play acting and building his self confidence over the holidays anyways

so I just wanted to share with you all

woohoo to Ethan! he'll make a great peer support person for someone else having similar issues

That is so awesome to hear, I'm so happy for you and you must be just so so proud of your Ethan. You have been doing a great job and it's paying off.

Regards,
    Dianne

Oh that is such amazing news!! Well done Ethan, and well done Nic, you should both be very proud of yourselves!

awesome my fantastic nephew knew e could do it

rhyb Guest

Thats amazing news xx

Well done Ethan!

Oh YES YES YES! I'm so glad you updated. Well done Ethan.....and well done mummy, so proud of you both!

Nice work, Ethan

I am just so happy for him..

I do know this won't be the end of things but now I know he is strong and he knows it now too

when I read through the bullying thing on a few pages he doesn't fit into your typical bullied child (prob cus he is so smart ) seriously though he is very clever and I think that helps him.. dh and I both the other day (Tuesday I think) did more play acting with him as Mon wasn't a great day but we did tell him the teasing would probably get worse for a little while and then stop. We didn't expect it to happen this quickly though..

He has a presentation to give at school today so we are off to that.. I might eye ball some of the teasers

anyways thanks to you all for your support last week. Will keep you updated on Ethan if things change..