Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - Oct 05 ~ Jan 06

Default Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - Oct 05 ~ Jan 06

Welcome to the Scrapbooking and Craftwork thread!

There are so many of us members (or should I say 'creative geniuses') that have passions for scrapbooking, quilting or other craftworks, that we have created this thread for everyone to be able to come and discuss their crafts and share ideas around with everyone.

HERE is where we left off with the last thread - hope all your craft projects are going well!!

Hey girls

I am hoping that I will get some scrapping done this month, actually thought I may answer these emails and go do something while kids ar being quiet and Jessica is sleeping.

nell- how are you going time wise now that you are working?

Cheers Michelle

Not too bad actually Michelle, it seems I have actually done more while working then while not! I'm not sure how that works out lol

LOL that does seem strange Nell. maybe because you are organised for work, you are organised in other aspects too. I can admit to being able to do lots of stuff at once when I was working, simply cos they had to be done. Like when I would have to write reports twice a year, and i always had time to plan my work program and correct work too. I guess I made time really. Wish I could make that time now!

Cheers michelle

Hi Girls
    thought I'd bring your attention to a really good offer that is on atm, till the 14th oct actually. I am subscribed to scrapbooking memories magazine. If you go to magstore, you can get this offer. for a $99.50 subscription, which there are 3 options to (10 scrapbooking memories or 10 creating keepsakes or 5 of ea), you also get a scrapbooking gift pack valued at $144.90 (incl. a work in progress organiser extra lge, an expanding paper organiser, 18 papers (christmas, dream and texture), 6 lots of matching stickers, 6 pieces of thick coloured card, a knife with spare blades pencil lead and rubbing tools and a clear cutting mat with ring binder) plus a Scrapbooking memories 2006 diary and if you order online you get 2 x pritt rollers free.

take a look at the website if you are interested.
    Cheers michelle

I already subscrube to it & when I saw that I was sooo dissappointed cos I can't get it Looks really good too.

oh Michelle! thanks so much for this, I was thinking of subscribing and this has twisted my arm definitely! How exciting!

Sarah- I am subscribed too but what they do is do a renewal, ie I have a subscription for 6 mths and they add the next 5 or 10 on top, so you can still subscribe to this one. Take another look.

Cheers michelle

Girls

I don't know if you can help me or not LMAO. But I am after alphabet stickers. They need to be at least 2cm in width... well put it this way we want them for the back window of our car (when we have a car LMAO) so we can do our weather web address.

Does scrapbooking stickers have anything that large? either in white or black ? We looked at those alphabet letters you can get for letterboxes etc but was goign to work out too expensive, and we dont' want to go to a sign place that make custom stickers just for 1 sticker

Love

We have alphabet stickers Kathryn but probably nothing that is quite big enough, you prob wouldn't be able to read them from sitting behind. The other problem is the weather i.e. if you stick them on the outside of the window they probably wouldn't stay there long. My brother does stickers has a computerised machine. If you pm me what it is sposed to say and how big you want the total sticker to be I could ask him about it and how much it would be. The stickers he makes are for outdoor stuff and perfect for what you want. He does it as an on the side thing as well as through his work. I'll hit him for a good deal for you and then you could pay the postage if it works out an ok price.

Cheers michelle

Ooooh Michelle. Your a handy girl to know. I will speak to Andrew and get back to ya

Love

No probs Kathryn- I like to be useful LOL

Cheers michelle

My girlfriend and I scrap every Tuesday and Thursday and will on Saturdays now cricket season has started. She had just joined TLC and is a rep for them so now she has all the scrapping stuff at hand. We have had a product display day and are about to have our first scrapping day next Tuesday from 10 - 3...so far have 6 people coming and we are sooo excited! \/ Hopefully we can have some at night too... will see how it all goes.

Jan xx

Sounds terrific Jan! Whereabouts in Northern Vic are you. i am in Kilmore, anywhere near me?

I have come across stickers which I think are great, they are a whole sheet of names i.e personalised, with name meanings as well. We have ordered some and once I get them i will take a pic, and give a list of names we can get, and if anybody is interested I can order some next time we put an order in to thie supplier. They will be $2.95 I think. Come back with more info once we get them and take a look.

Cheers michelle

michelle - those name stickers sound great - i'd love to see a photo when you get them

Hi girls
    it is very quiet in here. Is noone scrapping or is everybody to busy to tell how they are going? This used to be a busy thread until I came along, do I smell or did I do something wrong?

Hope yuo are all having a lovely weekend
    Michelle

No you didn't do anything wrong Michelle, I am getting bits and pieces done but nothing significant.

There is a Papercraft Expo on next weekend which I am heading to, DH is going to look after Matthew, so I can do as I please.

I have gotten my mum into scrapbooking! I bought her a kit and she is doing really well!

Never thought we would have something like this in common. :-k

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast