Thread: Scrapbooking parties

DoubleK Guest

Default Scrapbooking parties

i have just welcomed myself into the world of scrapbooking, and have been told about scrapbooking parties..

does anyone have any info on how i can hold one? i am in melbourne...

ive been told you can actually do a page on the night/day as well, tyhis sounds great! i know i would get the people to attend no problems!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Places like Scrapbooking Memories do this stuff, they advertise it in Melbourne's Child / Sydney's Child etc mags... or you could just buy a scrapbooking mag and you will have heaps
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Defaintly grab one or two of the well known mags for information. They will give you all the stockists and some shops have their own parties and sessions.
    Some are more general, make your own pages,and other teach you specfic techniques.

Happy Scrapbooking

creative memories is a great place.

their parties are awesome

mooshie Guest

ditto on the creative memories

i started out scrapping that way and yes in one night you can get a basic page done and start to get addicted lol.

most creative memories consultants hold regular workshops as well, mine is at her house once or twice a month.

i think it is a great way to get started and it is nice to be with a small group of friends where you can chatter and bounce ideas off each other

Which part of Melbourne are you in?

One of my friends has just started a scrapbooking party business, if you would like any info email me.

cheers

Rachael

Hey Rachy I have scrap days and parties if you would like to email me or pm me i would be more than happy to chat..

Jan xx

Just moving to Home, House and Money...

I held another scrapbook party the other night (Creative Memories).....we had such a top time. Got another 2 of my gf addicted!

Me & my SIL already scrap and yap once a week, so now we will be able to have a girls night in with 4 of us round the dining table, scrapping and yapping and slugging back the vino.........