Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did you start scrapbooking?

Pietta Guest

Default When did you start scrapbooking?

Hello!!

I have a theory that people only start scrapping when they have kiddies!!

I started recently so i could show off pics of Ryley!!

Kirsty77 Guest

My Mum and Sister got me started when I was pregnant with Gemma.They gave me a huge supply of stuff so I could get started before she was born.To be honest I wasn't at all interested at first!But I love it now!

Janie Guest

I don't have kids and started a few years ago. I still love doing it but must say pages with kids are so much fun.

Pietta Guest

Well Janie you ruined my theory!!
    LMAO!

Tulip I will show you my little collection when i see you- i know you'll love it too!!

Janie Guest

Sorry Pee!

My Mum has been scrapbooking for years.. I sware she is obsessed. Anyway, this christmas she sent me a huge box full of supplies. I never really had any interest, because i thought i had no "reason" to do it really. But now that im expecting number 1, i now have my "reason"! Plus, i have been feeling pretty arty-farty lately. Must be all those preggy hormones.

I started 5yrs ago with an album of my wedding photos. I had the professional album (as you do) and then scrapped all of the photos guests took & gave me.

Pietta Guest

Oh Sarah that would have been a great idea!!

I think i might do a whole album of my wedding!!

Dr Phil says all parents need "a passion" and when I heard this I realised that I needed a new hobby: away from the kids, away from the puter and away from work and I craved something a bit arty farty creative.......

So I rang a local scrapbooking company, help a class at my house, and now me and my best GF's get together once a fortnight to scrap and yap and stictch and *****.......we all have babies of a similar age, so it is the best way I know of being able to adore your kids whilst they are sleeping peacefully!!!

Sorry Pee - I ruin your theory too . I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago, after a holiday to New Zealand.

But I'm really looking forward to scrapbooking my babies one day .... hopefully by the time I have them, I'll have refined my scrapbooking techniques so that I don't have to throw out too many pages LOL.

Pietta Guest

Oh well- theory schmery!

hehehe

I started when Hannah was born! I need some more inspiration though... the passion has kinda fizzled out after the first 5 pages.

lisa&boys Guest

I started a couple of months ago and absolutely love it. I made an album for my dh for our tenth wedding anniversary and had it bound

ksbella Guest

I started digital scrapbooking while I was pregnant with my son. The first album I did though was a paper album of all our wedding photos

Hi girls, I was fortunate enough to start scrapbooking when it first hit out here. My kids were still toddlers, so it made me go photo crazy. I was also fortunate enough to work and teach in the industry for a number of years. Children or grandchildren are thhe most popular reason for people getting hooked.

*las* Guest

I'm a digital scrapper, started not long after we got married with a VERY basic program, but got more involved once DS was born.

Would love to try hybrid though, I love the look of paper crafts!

Its addictive...........be wary! Onto my 7th full album. Creative Memories love me. LOL

That's so funny because I have a 3 month old and only 'started' scrapbooking yesterday. My sister is excellent at it so I got her to take me shopping and show me where to start. I am really looking forward to it but I am a bit overwhelmed with it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast