Thread: Arghhhh What next!

Angry Arghhhh What next!

So it was my sons school concert on the Friday night and it was the start of his weekend with his dad. Now I knew I would see XDH and his new fiancÚ - what I didn't factor on seeing is her large pregnant belly.
    They already have a baby (18mths)..

My issue is our son didn't know! They told him the Sunday I was picking him up.
    He is now not settled and is incredibly angry.
    He said to me "Mummy, this baby is coming around Christmas - how far away is that?" So I said "Around 3 months honey..." To which he said "But Teaghan (my 14mth old daughter) was in your yummy for much longer!" So he has worked out they put off telling him...
    He hates going to his dads and this has made things so much worse.

I am so angry that the fool doesn't see the damage he is doing to our son and there is not a damn thing I can do about it!

I am still on the waiting list to get my son into counselling.. I know this will help - just wish it would hurry up. I am at my wits end - I don't know what else I can do..

Arghh stupid XDH.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Hugs how terrible for your son to be told in a way that upsets him by waiting so long to tell him.

I hope he gets counselling soon and feels better.

Aww, that's not fair. Poor wee man!

Grr to XDH!

I too hope he gets into his counselling soon so he can talk through and process this stuff.

Sue x

Thanks girls...
    He is off for 7 nights - god help me!

It's just a waiting game now...