Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to help my single Mum friend of 3.5yr old twin DD's ....... Warning long story !!

Default How to help my single Mum friend of 3.5yr old twin DD's ....... Warning long story !!

It will be a great thing for your friend and the girls too, she will be a happy relaxed mummy afterwards and it makes a world of difference.

awwww what a lovely thing for you to do hun

smiles4u Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicated_mummy View Post
    Is this the mummy I have met?

Hope it all works out for her
    ... yeh Kass, believe me if i was in her situation she would bend over backwards to help me or anyone else too, she is a very giving person and i can't believe how much she does all on her own without any help and she never ever complians. Also it doesn't help that she just will never ask anyone for help not matter how desperate she might be for help, i can see she's the sort of person that feels she inconviences people so therefore doesn't ask for help of any sort. I do all i can to reassure her what an amazing job she does as a Mum as i sadly found out she never has anyone ever tell her so she told me she doubts herself. OMG she has done all she can to better her girl's behaviour and luckily she has two friends that work in childcare to help her with ideas too.

Kass if you ever see her about town please if you don't mind give her smile even a quick chat as she truly is a very geninue kind person and i do get the feeling she gets very lonely too. And she's not all about herself as she makes the effort to ask about others too when they chat with her. And please if you could not mention this that you know anything about her story or my thread here (but then i know you probably wouldn't anyway)

smiles4u Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kelebek View Post
    well if you are going to drop her off and pick her up would it matter if there is no public transport - maybe Sunday is just as workable?
    ... sadly Ballarat is like a ghost town on a Sunday so there would be more for her to do on a Saturday and i thought she might feel more freely and not so embarrassed if say she wanted to not be picked up if she chose to use public transport instead ... in other words gives her the option either way to do as she pleases, if that makes sense as she is very independent (but i'll certainly offer whatever transport she would like to get to and fro)

you are such a caring and thoughtful friend and I really hope she takes you up on your offer.

smiles4u Guest

Wink

... thanks Kel xOx ... btw i just noticed your dress taking a closer look it's the same as mine but nicer colour (purplish colours are my fav), yep love your's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12