Thread: Oh what to do!!

Default Oh what to do!!

ladies i need your help desperately!

Next sunday is DS1's birthday- but it happens to fall on fathers day
    About 2 months ago DS's father called me and asked if he could have DS for the day i said yes as i wasnt aware it was the same day this year anyway thats not my problem. My problem is i havent heard ANYTHING from XP for quite some time, I messaged him last sunday night asking if the plans were still a go ahead and got no reply- i also msgd him this morning strictly asking him to tell me what the plans were, still no reply. I cant call him because his house mates abuse me and yell out cruel things so i can hear.
    I just want to know what i should do? Do i make alternative plans. I DO NOT want to wait at home ALL day for him if his not going to turn up- I am NOT going to rewen my DS's 1st bday because his father is a idiot and cant communicate!!

So if you were in my situation what would you ladies do?

hun enjoy your sons first birthday! if XP rings to see him, tell hiim he will have to wait until later in the day. you've tried to contact him several times, not your fault he doesnt know how to use a phone!
    Hope u have a wonderful day with your boy

Maybe text him letting him know that you have planned something with your DS and if he wants to see him he will have to work around your plans!
    Enjoy your lil mans bday and i hope it all works out!
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by boomba View Post
    Maybe text him letting him know that you have planned something with your DS and if he wants to see him he will have to work around your plans!
    Enjoy your lil mans bday and i hope it all works out!
    xxxx
    :yeahthat: you have given him the chance to make his plans first and he has missed out. Be gracious and squeeze him in after you and Oscar have celebrated by all means but don't wait in for him.

Don't set yourself and the kids up for more dissapointment. He has shown you and the kids NOTHING for a long long time.
    Don't factor them in at all.

Your right ladies. I gave him several opportunities to let me know and he cant even do that! Lulu your right i am setting myself up for dissapoitment! I guess i was just worried it would come back and bite me as i had already said he could have ds on sunday!! Still havent got a reply so were off to seaworld next sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk