Thread: u idiot!

Thumbs down u idiot!

So xp's sister started chatting with me on fb.. and i asked how she was going etc, she replied "ok..abit worried as she heard today that xp has broken both his arms .."

not that this surprises me in the slightest.. i'm sorry if anyone is thinking i'm horrible but i just don't care..well i do but just over him and him being so immature and irresponsible..

He is or was i don't no suppose to be picking DD up tomorow morning(typical seeing he hasn't seen her for weeks) haven't heard anything yet that this has even happened i think his sister thought i would have known..

sorry i'm in a really P*ssy mood probably sounds like im having a petty whinge just the tip of the iceberg of the day/week i've had!

Last edited by Butterfly Child; August 21st, 2010 at 09:20 PM.

i hope you find out soon if he is having a visit tomorrow

lol i just realized how petty this post sounds.. doesn't even really describe what an idiot he is!!!

he would have done something stupid to end up with 2 broken arms i just no it..
    when i first found out i was worried..but then this anger has just kicked in that makes me wanna break his leg too ..

i actually think af is due to arrive very soon.. hmm lol

its ok hun.
    your allowed to sound petty
    as we all know its coming from anger deep down that your DD is missing out on seeing him
    and they he continually promises things and then doesn't do it

id be having the same whinge

and yes prob something stupid lol..
    but can we have a giggle at it to???
    how is he gonna wipe his bum? or go to the loo
    or cook dinner??

ohh i could think of so many other things lol

I hope he is still able to see Miss G hun

xoxox

haha aww thanks for making me laugh hun..wat an idiot!!

Thx girls his mum rung me this morning to tell me they wont be coming as xp has to see a orthapedic surgen i asked what happened and she said he was picked on at the pub lol by a guy.. and then got bashed later on by a whole group of other guys.. in other words he was drunk and was an idiot and got into a fight and lost hence the 2 broken arms hmm... i feel horrible but have no sympathy..

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Child View Post
    haha aww thanks for making me laugh hun..wat an idiot!!

Thx girls his mum rung me this morning to tell me they wont be coming as xp has to see a orthapedic surgen i asked what happened and she said he was picked on at the pub lol by a guy.. and then got bashed later on by a whole group of other guys.. in other words he was drunk and was an idiot and got into a fight and lost hence the 2 broken arms hmm... i feel horrible but have no sympathy..
    Emma do you rekon our XP's are related? i wish i got a phone call like this about xp. It would make my day! Babe really where did we find these "boys" XP called me last night at 3am on a private number asked what i was doing i was like uh sleeping. Then he continues to go on about how deep down he really is a nice bloke. I said oh i g2g ill call you back in 10 and hung up! (didnt call him back either) Even though yesterday was our wedding date and it was so hard i think im finally moving forward it feels so good!

There are so many words I'd like to use to describe what I'm thinking about your xp but I don't think we want a post of nothing but *s

Poor Miss G missing out, I'm sorry to say but he deserves what he got, he is an idiot.

Oh well. He's (h)armless now!

But huge hugs for your DD. Just be there for the day she grows up and realises she is smarter than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by kawazuki View Post
    but can we have a giggle at it to???
    how is he gonna wipe his bum? or go to the loo
    or cook dinner??

ohh i could think of so many other things lol

just remembered another atleast 6-8 weeks of no mrs palmer... lol

sorry..
    im in one fo those moods..

LOL!!!
    Kawazuki u crack me up Hun thanks for making me feel better,lol
    would suck to be him!!! p.s don't be sorry im in a mood very similar lol

twinkle-toes- Glad to hear it babe, we deserve so much better than those jack A##%'s thinking of you Hun

glad i can be of service...

i've had a silly day lol

lol I just read the post and had to laugh. Also to add what about having a bath or shower, brushing his teeth, doing up his shoes ( has to wear slippers all the time now ), maybe his mum had better put an adult nappy on him until his arms heal lol. That is a vivid in head picture pmsl

it doesnt matter how petty it seems, a vent about the X is always therapuetic! x

Thanks girls he started talking to me on fb last nite.. and i was like ah how are u typing with 2 broken arms lol... apparently one arms really bad he might be getting surgery on it the other is broken at the elbow or something.

he was like i need help to go to the toilet and to eat etc ....*smirk* i guess thats defiantly not all he needs help with as you girls have said lol.. he thinks he might have to stop doing his course *diploma of fitness*

ohh and he broke up with his gf too.. which he told me also.. apparently the reason was that he's in at a stage in his life he can't be in a relationship cough cough.. sounds very familiar ... ok vent over thanks girls
    Last edited by Butterfly Child; August 28th, 2010 at 10:14 PM.

Bending reality-haha i just realised (h)ARMLESS classic thx hun