Thread: Animal testing qu...

Cool Animal testing qu...

While i ws in the shower this morning i was reading the lable on my new shampoo and it says:

This product is tested only on party animals

So...whats a party animal??

Or have i got my blonde brain on and they are not referring to real animals but party animals as in humans (like people who party alot....KWIM?) LOL

ha ha ha! i think i have had that product too! fortunately they are referring to the human party animal!

one thing to look out for though in regards to products tested on animals is to not implicitly trust products that say 'not tested on animals' as many may not test the final product on animals but the ingredients that they use to make up the product are ITMS...just something i learnt along the way...makes it a bit harder to actually find products though!

Quote Originally Posted by LilMunchikins View Post
    While i ws in the shower this morning i was reading the lable on my new shampoo and it says:

This product is tested only on party animals

So...whats a party animal??

Or have i got my blonde brain on and they are not referring to real animals but party animals as in humans (like people who party alot....KWIM?) LOL
    i'd be leaning towards it being sarcasm about it being tested on human party animals...

Right so im not so silly after all today.....i even tried google searches to find out what a party animal was!

I dont generally read the labels....but being a new brand i was having a look.

I guess the human party animals makes sense...seeing though its red/burgandy colour when you put it on your hand and foams up heaps to a gorgeous pink colour!

ooohhh! that does sound like fun!