thread: Bodwash.... what yummy things do you use while ur naked;)

Add MummaBee on Facebook

Feb 2010
    NSW, Australia

Bodwash.... what yummy things do you use while ur naked;)

I have been a LUX girl for years and now im thinking I want a new smell so all your lovely BB's out there hit me with the best bodywash's. I do tender to favour the yummy smelling things, also something not to strong (still need DH to smell the ferramonesnow i sound like a cat)

Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley

Im a lux gurl too...there use to be a purple one that made your skin glitter but it seems to have been replaced by a yellow on which is no where near as good.
    Ive been thinking if this a bit lately something simple but really nice you can do for yourself

sent via my vortex manipulator!

Oct 2009
    Bonbeach, Melbourne

Moogoo Milk Wash here. If I want to mix it up a bit I use Bathox Milk and Honey. Both smell sooooo good.

May 2004
    Shepparton

Nothing.... Zip, zilch, diddly squat... Lol

Jan 2009

Moogoo Milk Wash here. If I want to mix it up a bit I use Bathox Milk and Honey. Both smell sooooo good.
    I love that bathox one PZ. I'm not a big bodywash user, I love me some pink lux soap though! After bath I love a good cream, at the moment it's dove body silk.

Im a lux gurl too...there use to be a purple one that made your skin glitter but it seems to have been replaced by a yellow on which is no where near as good.
    Ive been thinking if this a bit lately something simple but really nice you can do for yourself

sent via my vortex manipulator!
    I got the purple one 2 weeks ago.

Another Lux here. Haven't bought it in ages but they were on special a couple of weeks ago so I stocked up. One I am using at the moment is an exfoliating one. Only issue though was a little bead got into my scar from surgery 8wks ago and caused a major infection :/

Aug 2006
    On the other side of this screen!!!

I'm a long time fan of the St Ives vanilla one. DH likes it too .

Jan 2009
    In my own little fantasy world

Palmolive milk & honey.

Jan 2010
    Shoe Heaven

I either make my own or am a Lush girl

I've run out of my Chanel body washes, but since they don't have the ones for the perfumes I use the most, I won't replace for a while.

Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley

I got the purple one 2 weeks ago.

Another Lux here. Haven't bought it in ages but they were on special a couple of weeks ago so I stocked up. One I am using at the moment is an exfoliating one. Only issue though was a little bead got into my scar from surgery 8wks ago and caused a major infection :/
    But is it the purple on that makes you glitter, or the other one? because there is a different purple one, its not a glitterly/shiny (i cant remember what it does) <--cause they all have super powers

2012 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add AngelPants on Facebook

Feb 2010
    Under the rock

I'm a bathox girl, I use lavender or blue (can't remember which flavour but energising and good for waking up in the morning!)

sent from my watzamajig so may not make sense....

May 2005
    Canberra

LUSH

Seriously LOVE all the LUSH products.

I have over $500 worth stashed in my bathroom at the moment! But in my defence, the majority of it was gifted to me as birthday pressies.

Jul 2010
    Canberra

I love LUSH too. Flying Fox is my favourite body wash but I prefer the soaps - especially Sultana of Soap, Sexy Peel and Snowcake.

But is it the purple on that makes you glitter, or the other one? because there is a different purple one, its not a glitterly/shiny (i cant remember what it does) <--cause they all have super powers
    Just checked it out and yeah it is just the normal purple. it was the "Magic Spell" heading that made me think it was a shimmery one.

Rach83 Guest

At the moment I have Palmolive milk & honey

Jan 2012
    WA

I swapped to local soap since we went SLS free, Then i found felted soap.. Best. Thing. Ever!

Nov 2010
    Cairns

Palmolive milk and shea butter. I had it when I was pregnant with DS and when he was a baby. It just makes me think of then, I love it.

Add sepata on Facebook

Sep 2011
    Sydney

I wash with water, just use some goats milk soap on my underarms.

Excuse my sucky spelling, I'm on my iPhone