Thread: Brazilian waxing while pregnant

Post Brazilian waxing while pregnant

Good or bad? Has anyone tired this during pregnancy?

Any feedbacks or recommendations would be lovely. I am thinking about this but have never had it done while pregnant.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

I have had it done while preg and it hurt more than when not preg!!!!!! ( I dont do regularly)

Are you thinking about it so as not to have hair at birth? as if you are MW and OB's dont care seen them all ways!

I used to have it done regularly when pregnant with DD. Does hurt substantially more than when you aren't preg and make sure you get an experienced waxer since your skin is so much more sensitive. With DS I had a chick who (I found out later) had only just finished her training. She was so bad my skin bled and bruised everywhere.

This article on the BellyBelly main site is pretty good.

I find that I'm a little less "wild" down there while prg anyway though.

i only had this done recently for my wedding hehe and im guessing the lady was new at it. I have had one before and wast to bad but this time....i was so sore with in a few hours i couldnt stand up straight.Didnt hurt while she did it tho.So if you do like what was said before make sure the person doing it is not new to it

Cool

I had it done all through pregnancy, it did hurt that bit more than before. My regular lady sold her business and one of the new girls burnt me....needless to say never went back there but found someone else who manages the least painful waxes if ever had (if that is possible)

Oh and if it's to be all nice and tidy, that went out the window having DD 10 days early and honestly my bikini line was last thing on my mind lol