Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Beauty Product...

Default Favourite Beauty Product...

I need a tinted moisturiser or really light foundation. Maybe something illuminating for summer. I use a mineral powder thingy when I go anywhere important, but would rather something else.

I love Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara and cant find anything to really compare to it.

Whats your favourite make up or skincare product?

Also Fletch Dove Summer Glow Tanning Lotion is FAB. Ive tried lots and its definitely the best.

I use Innoxa spf 30+ everyday.

Is that tinted?

*TamaraP* Guest

I love my lipbalm, use it every day. And also a spray I got from Nutrimetics with Aloe Vera and Green Tea in it that I use after work to refresh my face.

Its funny - my boss asked me the other week that my skin was lovely and wanted to know what I put on it. I blushed and said nothing. Never have.
    I have my nanna's skin. She had hardly any wrinkles at the age of 94!! - Smoked for years and never moisturised!!!

I'm not very girlie and don't wear any make-up or moisturizer. I am however addicted to my carmex lip balm.

Ok gotta get me some of this Dove summer stuff..

Other than that, I just kinda make do with whatever! So I need a makeover!!!! HA HA HA! Where's Tulip???

Tracey, it is fantastic. Ive used oils and sprays and gels that cost triple the price and go all streaky. I dont have the patience or time to wait for things to dry. This is brilliant. I did one leg so I could see the difference and it was great. I did the other the next day and they are still even.

Fletch, do use the dove on your face? I'm scared, so if you dont can you try it and let me know, ROFL...

Benefit, You Rebel tinted moisturiser is fantastic. A bit pricey but it is a big tube and lasts for ages, especially if you use it every day.

HI,

I have to have my Nivea visage moisteriser and....eyeliner i cant live without it,

also i love lip gloss but i prefer to use vaseline on my lips.

For skincare I love anything by Dermalogica and for make-up I use mostly Napoleon but tend not to wear it during the week, only when I go out on weekends

I usually only wear mascara during the week.

Sam, Ive heard that benefit is really good - did you get yours at Myer? Its oil free so thats good especially for summer. I might have to give it a go. I wanted to get some Benetint as well - have you tried that? It looks like a nailpolish but is actually a lip and cheek tinty.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hmmm makeup whats that? Faguely remember that word!PMSL! I use nivea visage moisturiser and thats it. I think I'd suck at applying makeup now. I'd end up looking like a drag queen!LOL!

Kirsty, thats exactly how I feel!!

I'm really want to live up to my full potential (limited as that may be, lol) though. I notice how much better I feel about myself with decent clothes and a bit of makeup on. It gives me more confidence.

I know this sounds silly, but my DH is pretty good looking with a nice body. I'm feeling a bit inferior at the moment even though he never says anything like that. Its not him, its me. I'd like him to be as proud of me as I am of him - how embarrassing, I cant believe I wrote that down,lol...

Kirsty77 Guest

Can totally relate!! Must be a pregnancy thing because I just feel like a fat frump. I'd love to wear makeup and have the time to apply it, but Corey (bless him) tells me I don't need it. But my skin, argh my skin, it broke out in spots last week for the first time, well since I was heavily pregnant with Gemma! Its just so gross! I even applied a bit of tinted moisturiser this morning before I went grocery shopping! First time in ages!

Blistex - can't live without it!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I used to get that all the time Tamara, everyone would always say how nice my skin is and what do I put on it, but it's nothing! No soaps, only make-up when I specifically feel like it or going out somewhere. It's looking a little tired at the moment but I rarely get a pimple and I know that when I am not so sleep deprived and run down it will look great again The first thing I do go for though is my mascara and then the lip gloss
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

moving to Home, House and Money

I use Eddie Funkhouser & Artistry. I used to use Chanel but now I'm hooked!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast