Thread: Hairstyles!?

Enchanted Guest

Question Hairstyles!?

I have a wedding this Saturday and I haven't even thought about doing anything with my hair!! Just wondering if you lovely ladies have any easy ideas for me?? I want something different compared to just blowdrying my hair... My hair falls just below my shoulder and is straight!

please!

If you usually just wear it down then try putting it up? Jewellry usually looks nicer with hair up and out of the way.

yea i agree, you can do it up, try it in curlers, then loosley pile it on your head with pins and some long earrings, looks gorgeous!!

I always like a french roll with curls at the top

maybe half up and half down with some soft rolling curls

Funny how many of you girls say "curls"...my 13yo DD has lovely wavy hair that curls nicely if you encourage them by scrunching etc but she insists on having it straightened for special events all the time Gone are the days when she was a nice compliant little girl who i could make look gorgeous, choose her clothes etc... these days she refuses to wear anything i suggest, always going for inappropriate choices and makes her hair look dreadful adding so much product that it looks greasy And she will NOT let me touch it. Oh the joys. Go curls!

bath, i think it's something about having something different! i have curls, and when i was younger, i wanted it straight all the time! all my friends with straight hair always wanted curls!!

Dani, i agree with everyone else - hair up with soft curls is always a winner!

Hair up with some curls will look great!

Bath-Ive always had straight hair and id love to have natural curls while a friend of mine has curls and always wants it straight...its just the change.