Thread: Lips

Default Lips

Do you have thick or thin lips?

I have thick lips and hate them.

Has anyone ever had them reduced? Or thickend for that matter?

Mine are not hugely thick, but thickish if that makes sense!

I have a normal top lip, but my bottom lip is thickish and my teeth are a bit crooked and push it out even more, almost like a pout but not! I quite like them - my mum has really thin lips so Im glad I dont have her lips. Izzy also has my lips and chin- I have kind of a crease in it- poor child ROFL!

Why do you hate your thick lips Soul? My lips are on the bigger side, not quiiiite Angelina Jolie, but they're definitely not thin lips - and I love them! (Anyone familiar with veggie tales? I loooove my lips! ) I'm learning to appreciate all parts of me, but I even liked my lips when I was a teenager, so that tells you something hey.

Perhaps it's cos my dad would compliment me on them, and say it was awesome how red they were and didn't need lippy or anything - haha, he was probably just trying to keep me away from wearing too much make-up! Ah well, there's the power of compliments and encouragement for you!

I just don't like curvy lips lol and I DO have Angelina Jolie type lips!! YUCK

Mine are pretty thin, not like a pencil line, but thin and feminine and I have excellent teeth (thanks to three years in braces!!) I love my mouth, just the bit of "fussy" above the top lip that puts me off I had some lazer work done on them, but after the pg they are back. I should just wax them off, but OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul, be proud of your lips, big lips are grouse!

Although, I've noticed my lips seem to get dry more than other's...is that a big lip thing, or just plain ol neglect?

Happy with mine, maybe a tad thicker than average but apparently they SHRINK as you get older. Like Nelle mine are pretty red too... don't usually need to wear lippy. I used to get compliments on by shapely cupids bow (the pointy top bit) when I was younger... people of my age don't talk about that kinda stuff as much i guess.

Normal lips nothing flash.

In the clinic where I work, we have a lot of women come in for lip enhancements. Some women look amazing others look very 'Americanised' after the treatment.

i hate my lips! they're way too thin. if i was going to get plastic surgery, that is the first thing i would have done. i'm scared of looking americanised though, like vicki said. soul- you are so lucky to have lips like angelina! i love her

Enchanted Guest

I have average lips... not thick and not thin

I don't think there's such a thing as a lip reducement. You should learn to love them, big lips are in! Me on the other hand, have average lips. I would looovvee bigger lips though.

I have thin lips! GROSS! I hate them. And to my misery, my teeth are crooked!
    I would love to have thicker lips, and maybe straighter teeth!

I have big lips. I like them!! Big lips are in. And when you're older they loose their collagen and shrink so if you have big lips they won't be too thin when you're old.
    DH says my lips are perfect and people would have surgery to make their lips like mine, rofl, God I love him!