Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name your favourite colour nailpolish

Talking Name your favourite colour nailpolish

Although I have black on today, purple is my most favourite ever! I use to buy the e cheapos but ever since I had my son I go for the express finish ones, less time consuming lol!!!

Does clear polish count? I have no nails (I'm hopeless) and coloured polish looks terrible on mine. When I get acrylics I usually get a french polish

You bet and btw, I love a french polish

Anything & everything!! So Kim is it just plain black or something funky? I really have to paint mine, maybe tonight if I get round to it!

French for me too........have a manicure all booked for tomorrow.......can't wait.........

(But I use "Bronze Sand" by Marks and Spencer on my toe-nails.....)

I paint my toenails red - nothing on my fingers.

Bright red is a favourite, but I use blue's & purple's as well... I have around 20 nail polish's in the fridge.

How are you able to reach your toenails at this point Lucy??? LOL I gave up around 6 months when my belly was just too big!

ETA: In the fridge Christy? Does it stop them going gluggy or something?

How are you able to reach your toenails at this point Lucy??? LOL I gave up around 6 months when my belly was just too big!
    PMSL! Tooooo true......but bless him, Andrew does my toe-nails for me.........he is frightening good at a pedicure.......

LMAO!!! I'm doing my toenails still...its pretty funny to see me do it though.

Sarah, yep I find that keeping them in the fridge lets them keep for longer.

I wish i had one but i bite my nails so can't paint them. Which i have to change coz i am getting acrylic nails for my wedding and need to let them grow a bit! No idea how i am going to manage that one.

Yep I do french on my toes as well sometimes.

Yay for Andrew Lucy

French on your toes.......how cool.......I had never thought about doing that.....I'll have to see if I can train Andrew on how to do that!!

French on my nails, for special occasions only, and 'billion dollar red' on my toe nails. Can't remember who makes that??? chi chi or someone???
    leis x

oh I really like the sounds of a french one on your toes, that's cool!!! I have lots of different colours, whenever I see a sale I cant resist, lol.

Just plain black at the moment, soon as it gets warmer I'll be wearing different colours mostly on my toe nails as I do alot of swimming and it lasts much longer on the toes, plus it looks purdy with sandals/thongs

JoDan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by *Tegan*
    I wish i had one but i bite my nails so can't paint them. Which i have to change coz i am getting acrylic nails for my wedding and need to let them grow a bit! No idea how i am going to manage that one.

Tegan, I would go for gel nails if I were you. Esp if you don't usually have them.. I went through the whole thing years ago and gel is much better than acrylic for your nails and gel bends rathers than cracks.

But I am also told, the absolute best for false nails is silk..

moving to Home, House and Money

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hehehehehe, I thought it was strange being in here, pmsl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast