thread: Need help with an outfit choice!

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

Need help with an outfit choice!

We have two parties this weekend & I've organised everyone's outfits (LOL!) but am having trouble with one of Juliette's, so I need some help!!

She's going to be wearing a purple bodysuit, denim pinafore & purple/white check shoes. Now she's going to need leggings underneath but I can't decide which colour - white, dark purple or black... Which would you choose?

Administrator
    Add Rouge on Facebook

Jun 2003
    Ubiquity

White. I've never been a fan of light coloured shoes and dark stockings... brings back images of brontides black stockings and white high healed look that she described and hates and I have since seen *shudder*. But thats just me

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

The shoes are kinda dark though.

Oooh found a pic & it's a pretty good colour match - shoes.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Feb 2006
    South Eastern Suburbs, Vic

Maybe white if there's a daytime party and dark purple for night? Maybe dark purple - the white on those shoes doesn't look that white.

I bet she'll be so cute!

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

Yeah looking at them it is kinda cream not really white One is a night party, the other is day, but I think this outfit will be for the night one. She'll want to play with the other kids at the day time party so she'll want something easy to crawl in....

Bah! Girls are too hard!! With Zander it's shirt, jeans, shoes done. This is way more complicated!!

Sep 2008
    South West Sydney, NSW

Dark Purple - cause the shoes look more cream than white... unless you have some off-white/cream leggings?

Administrator
    Add Rouge on Facebook

Jun 2003
    Ubiquity

Those shoes definitely dark. I was imagining white shoes

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

I put it all together & they definitely need the dark leggings! I'll have to post a pic of her all dressed up on the weekend

Administrator
    Add Rouge on Facebook

Jun 2003
    Ubiquity

I bet she's stunning

Girls are easy once you get used to it. Besides in a few years she'll be a fashionista and you won't have to worry I find boys way harder.

This reminds me of when I dressed Zander when you were in hospital and you thought daddy had dressed him What can I say I'm not used to so many colours, and I don't colour code with boys as well as you do LOL. I guess that comes from having a mostly black wardrobe, and Seth's wardrobe consisting of black and red and not much else. You would die if you saw the color of socks that Seth wears with other clothes