Thread: New Katies Jeans - no muffin tops, tummy trimmer..

Default New Katies Jeans - no muffin tops, tummy trimmer..

Just bought a pair of these yesterday. I had to get a lower size 10 (im usually a 12 - the 12 was huge) as they stretch. I must say I still have abit of mufffin top spilling over.

I've also seen these kinds of jeans at Jeans West.

I will have to check these out as i am guilty of having a muffin top

I bought a pair of the 3/4 jeans today (same idea as the jeans you bought) and am very happy with them, but must say I'm not completely muffin-top free haha! They're so comfy though!

these certainly seem to be the latest thing cause even danoz direct are selling a version on the TV - didn't realise they were available at the general shops.

Do the jeans seem different to a standard pair or are they just higher wasted and stretchy style??

notice also that levi now have a three tier system that they've developed to account for the different body shapes supposedly - note though they did show them all on standard size 8 models.

How much are the jeans?

$39.99 - if u go to Katies website u should be able to see them. They dont have zipper/real pockets and very stretchy yes. dark color and they lift yr butt up too. Yes still have a bit of muffin on top too lol.

I think the muffin top is inevitable if you have a bit of flab on the hip - doesn't matter what the top of the jean is like, they need to be a certain size to stay up! And I note the Katies model has no flab - put them on someone who does if you want to show how they really work please.

Ooooh, I just had a look on their website - they look really nice! Looks like I'll be popping into Katies over the weekend (when I really should be packing up house...but this is waaaay more fun! LOL)
    Price isn't bad either - I've seen worse for more!