Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peircings - Thats it I'm doing it!

Go for it!! Why not? If you don't like it just take it out... no biggie

Make sure you take some pics

I'm still soooo excited. And our 10 yr anniversary is the year after next, DH and I were talking this morning and I could get a dress (we plan to have a reception as we never did) designed around my corsetry piercing. Sooooooo exciting

wow that sounds like an awesome idea about the dress!!!
    definatly want to see some photos!

Wow that looks painful (but very cool!)

Lol I had to Google it too...

I'm excited for you! How can you wait a year?! Bravery AND willpower Wait is that the right word...well patience anyway!

hey that would be nice a dress to match woohoo.
    i pierced my nose when i was 13 lol

Ooh, awesome!! Just make sure you get the correct jewellery (the staple bars with a ring attached to one end, kwim?) or it will *die* on you :/ Although you sound like you know what you're on about and are putting yourself in the hands of experienced people who should know their s*** so I'm sure you know what you're doing

Good luck, can't wait to see that I'm just *hanging* to get this baby out so I can get my bridge redone, I've got to go to a local jeweller and have the bar custom-made because my piercer's suppliers don't do 16g in the length I need, only 14g, and I personally feel 14g is far too chunky for a facial piercing... speaking of which I'd best get onto that straight after Easter so it's ready for me in a few weeks

And then I have the big task ahead of me - getting back to goal weight for my next inking It's gonna be a doozy and I'll need lots of room so I'll have to do it on my ribs or back, and no way do I want to get it done when I have lots of weight to lose and it might get ugly later :/

Quote Originally Posted by GothMum View Post

Good luck, can't wait to see that I'm just *hanging* to get this baby out so I can get my bridge redone, I've got to go to a local jeweller and have the bar custom-made because my piercer's suppliers don't do 16g in the length I need, only 14g, and I personally feel 14g is far too chunky for a facial piercing... speaking of which I'd best get onto that straight after Easter so it's ready for me in a few weeks
    exactly what are u after? what lenght

DoubleK Guest

i just googled as well...my god.. that is crazy!!!!!!!!!

its going to look freakin awesome Cai!

Quote Originally Posted by squidipa View Post
    exactly what are u after? what lenght
    I'm pretty sure it was a 14 or 16mm long bar... it might have been 14mm. My piercer originally stuck a 14g bar in it but I hate having those massive beads on the ends (obvs you can get smaller ones to fit a 16g, I prefer the smaller ones) so I switched to a 16g bar but it was a couple of mm's too short and pinched really bad... then I found the old plastic bar I had in my throat and trimmed it to size, wore that for a while but it got infected (for some reason my body prefers metal over that flexy clear plastic stuff, every time I use the plastic I get an infection) and I ended up taking it out

awww goth mom im sorry u cant wear flexi's i cant wear anything with that soft rubber stuff like the ticklers it makes me scratch and i get sore.

i dont know what i got left in stock but i do know i got some very small bars somehwhere left over form when i closed down my body jewlery shop. ill ahve to take a look .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12