Thread: Sexy lingerie recommendations for a lumpy bumpy body...?

Question Sexy lingerie recommendations for a lumpy bumpy body...?

So... I've been wanting to start this thread for AGES... been too embarrassed I did consider putting it in adults only but rethought it and decided surely I'm not the only one.

So I'm average weight for height by those dumb BMI things. I'm a size 10-12. I'm lacking a bit in the toning side of things, but I'm working on it. Any excess weight is carried on my hips and thighs (me and millions of other mums right? ) and I seem pretty soft and squishy in these places.

I'm just a bit lumpy and bumpy. My hips are wider and even things that 'fit' well don't really fit... I mean, I always seem to look squeezed into things. It sucks. I still have that hang from the c/s too. It's getting smaller but it's still there.

Maybe I'm just being my own worst critic again. But really, from my angle it looks terrible when I try on underwear or lingerie. I don't really trust any shop assistants because I just can't seem to get out of my head "they're just telling you what you want to hear so that you'll buy it"...

What kinds of things are flattering to a squishy, soft, lumpy, bumpy woman. I just want to feel and look sexy

At times like this I miss my pre-mummy size 6-8 toned and terrific body! *sigh*

I buy most of my lingerie from UndercoverWear, because they go up to size 24-26, occasionally a 28. They have different options in ranges, as in v-string bikini or boyleg knickers, pushup or normal bra, corset top or babydoll. Despite the fact that DH keeps asking me to buy the v-strings, I always buy the babydolls with the boylegs, because I feel like they're more flattering, and I feel sexier in them. And at the end of the day, your partner will always find you sexier when YOU feel sexy

They've got an online catalogue, you can just google them. Hope that helps

I'm all hips... and i have a little belly pillow under my belly button thanks to J and I LOVE french cut knickers with a wide band - holds things in a bit and they ar every flattering too

Hope I'm not gonna get into trouble... but this is the kinda style i mean

http://www.innovativefashions.com.au...p?imageid=1071

cos the band is wide too, you don't really get that "squeezed in" look, or cutting in anywhere.

Have fun! I need to get some more nice things one of these days too.

I'm not posting with advice. I'm posting because I know how you feel. You're not alone hon, not by a long stretch.

Corelly x