Thread: Shoe sizes and buying online!

Default Shoe sizes and buying online!

ok lovelies, I need some help. Im looking for some shoes online and now are so confused by it all.

Like clothing, I flucate in shoe sizes but have measured my foot, and a similar pair of shoes I already own.

Now the confusing part, found what I like so far but its an US site. They have an australian size 9 as an US = 11. foot 26.7cm
    BUT
    my sneakers have a comparison label which said they are US size 9 26cm

so i really dont know what size, any suggestions?

I've bought shoes online before and I usually just go by what they say the measurement is. Some of the shoes I have are a size 5 and others are a size 7. Even in the same brand of shoe, i have different sizes.

I'd just go with the one that MEASURES closest to the measurement on your shoes at home. and ignore the size. if that makes sense.

I was just looking at a site which has conversions for pretty much everything - here's what they have Online Conversion - Women's Shoe Size Conversion

BTW - check out the fun conversions section when you have a minute. Kind of interesting and fun.

HTH!

Bought some shoes , well boots, they are a size 10 and fit very well. Im in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with them.

Thanks Girls

My feet are unusual... I find it hard to find comfy ones IRL let alone online. They are size 8 length, size 9 width. Birtkenstocks fit me really well. I think I'd have to try and find a pair to try on in a shop before buying online. I couldn't buy an unknown brand. I'd definately buy a particular style of Doc Marten shoe though... I bought a black pair of Doc Mary Janes.... they are perrrrfect. Ooooh now I want to g in search of some online... would love a brown pair.

What brand are the boots?