Thread: stretch marks

Kate1 Guest

Default stretch marks

has anyone tried the new Trilastin SR for stretch marks? its supposed to be the best out now on the market, and I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet? and what were your results?

All I know Kate is that NOTHING removes stretch marks not even diminsihes the appearance according to dermatologists and doctors. Beauty companies can claim lots of things but they won't get my money for stretch mark 'miracle/magic' snake oil!

That product is hilarious!! It doesn't get rid of the stretch marks, the ingredients in it, is used to lighten the skin colour around the stretchmarks, so that they are less noticeable. but, what happens is, the skin everywhere else is still your natural colour and then you are left with this 'whitish' patch.

... not recommended

Kate1 Guest

Default stretch mark cream

I actually ended up buying the Trilastin stretch mark cream , and it is great! i have got the results I was after. My stretch marks were really bad but you were right, it does make the skin appear lighter so i can't see my stretch marks anymore... Its wonderful!!! i advise everyone to give it a go

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_SS View Post
    That product is hilarious!! It doesn't get rid of the stretch marks, the ingredients in it, is used to lighten the skin colour around the stretchmarks, so that they are less noticeable. but, what happens is, the skin everywhere else is still your natural colour and then you are left with this 'whitish' patch.

... not recommended
    I cant believe this!!! They probably charge a fortune for the product as well.