Thread: Talk to me about pandora bracelets

Default Talk to me about pandora bracelets

Ok, as my farewell gift from work when I left I was given a pandora bracelet with two charms. Very pleased as I have been pining for one for ages... but now I don't really know what to do with it.

The first time I wore it the charms drove me batty by running around the bracelet... Obviously I need more charms for it, but that's something that will happen gradually.

So, what do you suggest I do? Apart from put it away and don't ever wear it until I've been able to fund a decent number of charms for it. I've got one fixed bead to trap the two charms between it and the clasp, and that makes it much less annoying to wear, but I'm yet to be convinced that it doesn't look silly.

What are your suggestions?

BW

My mum had this problem so she bought two spacers I think they're called. She put the charms opposite the clasp & the spacers either side & they stop the charms from sliding around. Sounds like you already have one, just need to get another.

i was going to suggest the same as sarah - get a second spacer and trap the charms together opposite the clasp.

and then drop lots of "not so subtle" hints to DH that you need more charms to go with it lol

Spacers or fixed charms will do what you want...
    Also, if you don't want to fork out for the Pandora charms, have a look at other jewellers charms and the cheap ones at markets etc... although they say you shouldn't put them on, I have done it and it doesn't damage the bracelet. Also, sometimes they are nicer than the Pandora ones
    But, as Briggy's Girl said... subtle hints to the partner

There's quite a few regular charms that I would love to get... But looks like I should get another fixed bead first. I guess then it's just a matter of whether I get two fixed beads the same, or two different ones.

DH doesn't get subtle. I'm thinking the pandora catalogue left lying around with pages dog-eared and charms circled ought to do it, though!

BW

maybe i could accidentally PM him with a list of charms you like

ooh, or YOU could accidentally PM him - say you meant it for me (same initial and all that!)