Thread: thin lizzy

Default thin lizzy

ok ok... so I may be getting a tiny bit sucked into all the this lizzy infomercials they are airing on tv at the moment. but, has anyone irl actually tried it?

if you have, tell me what you reckon!

xx

I haven't tried the Thin Lizzy brand - but man do those ads tempt me!

Yesterday I did buy some Loreal mineral powder makeup, and for someone who's not really into makeup and certainly not a pro, it's fantastic!! If the Thin Lizzy kind is anything like that then I'd totally go for it

Default thin lizzy

I saw it priceline so maybe go and test it out rather than having to by over the phone. They do make them look good don't they!

yeah it's at my chemist so I'd get it from there if I did... hrrmmm I do need to duck into the bank today... and the chemist is right next door *strokes chin*

i have it. i use it over my foundation otherwise I look too pale. find it hard to get a good matching foundation for me. I bought it last Sept, use it most days, and am still probably only half way through my first compact (I got one for free). Haven't used the eyeliner or anything else.

do you like it? is it oily? and does it smell at all??
    Do you mean without your foundation the powder makes you look pale?
    it only comes in one shade, yeah? and that's meant to somehow work for everyone....
    Questions Questions... XD
    i'm quite pale.. and i used a foundation and then a compact powder over that to stop it looking shiney... but the compact powder I have, in the lightest shade, makes me look like I have some weird face tan happening in certain lights...

no if I just use foundation, I look pale. The thin lizzy also takes away the shine I get from my horrid oily skin.

The idea is that the more thin lizzy you use, the darker it is on your skin. And I have certainly found that!!! It doesn't take much to get the desired effect. I use it all over my face to give me even colouring but use more on my cheek bones to give me a "blush" type effect. If you know you are lighter in colour on your forehead compaired to your cheeks, you could apply more to your forehead to even it out. Does that make sense?

I don't think it has a smell... but I also have a poor sense of smell so I'm probably not the best person to ask!

I do like it!