Thread: Tinted Moisturiser

Thumbs up Tinted Moisturiser

I got a free sample last night from Benefit of their tinted moisturiser (You Rebel) and I am in love. I thought it wouldn't work for me as there are only two shades dark and light and usually my skin is so difficult when it comes to tones. I tried it this morning and I'm in love, I would never have thought about buying a tinted moisturiser had I not received the sample. I like it because I normally don't like to wear foundation during the day (I find it looks too much) and with this I can where a light cover and some pressed powder and it still looks really natural.

So if you've never looked at tinted moisturiser give a tester a go The one I contains anti-oxidants, vitamins A, E & B5, aloe vera, allantoin and is SPF 15. It is also oil free. And also comes in a squeezable tube which is great too.

Cool, i'll have to try that. I always wear tinted moisturiser to the gym. I used to use the Dove one which is good till I found Clinique "barely there" which is basicly a tinted moisturiser. I'm nearly out though so i'll give it a whirl

oohhh i love Benefit.
    have you tried their Posietint? i haven't but it's supposed to be divine.
    i might have to get a sample of YouRebel. thanks for the recommendation

Rainforest if you go to any myer that stocks it you can ask for a sample I got a full size today and they gave me another sample pot for free which will be great for travel and easy to refill too.

I've got a gorgeous Chanel tinted moisturiser that I wear every day to work - I only use foundation if I'm going out somewhere special at night (if I'm going raving then I wear nothing as I sweat it off while dancing)