thread: WEN Hair Care Products?

May 2006
    Adelaide

Question WEN Hair Care Products?

Can you tell that I'm up at 3am feeding a newborn? Yep... I've been watching hour long infomercials in the early hours of the morning!

Just wondering if anyone has tried this product? Sounds great... expensive though.

My hair is going through the "post baby" shedding, so I'm hoping that this might be the answer to stop me from going bald this time around.

Any feedback?

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Ive seen it too!

Id give it a try...havent heard anything else about it though.
    would love to know if anyone has actually bought it yet?

May 2006
    Adelaide

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

oohh, i wanna know too... I have frizzy hair and I'm tempted to try it!!!

May 2006
    Adelaide

Looks like no-one's tried it?

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Nov 2005
    Langwarrin. Victoria

I use it and love love love it!!!! Just got my next supply today.....I have vibrant red tips in my hair and the colour lasts for ages with WEN....have to make sure you rinse well though as it goes on quite thick....highly recommend it to all!! Oh and i have fine straight hair with wsipy bits and it tames the wispy bits really well..the shine is amazing!!

Dec 2007
    Victoria

oooh thats all I need! lol Will get some next pay

Thanks Mel!

May 2006
    Adelaide

I use it and love love love it!!!! Just got my next supply today.....I have vibrant red tips in my hair and the colour lasts for ages with WEN....have to make sure you rinse well though as it goes on quite thick....highly recommend it to all!! Oh and i have fine straight hair with wsipy bits and it tames the wispy bits really well..the shine is amazing!!
    Oooh, I want to ask some questions!!!

It says online to use 8 pumps of product per section of the hair (3 sections)... thats 24 pumps. Are they really small pumps or is it a huge bottle, because that sounds like a heap of product.

How often do you need to "wash" your hair, using this product?

TIA

Nov 2005
    Langwarrin. Victoria

Yes it is a lot of product, they are small pumps though......it doesnt foam like regular shampoo, goes on like a mask almost which is why I say make sure you rinse well. I wash my hair every second day if that helps....if you use the styling balm stuff you can go even longer as it seems to keep the greasies away...not the heavy wax one that comes with the first pack, the in between one. You will find though you may have to ask them to send the second pack early after the introductory one as it is only a 30 day pack and they schedule shipments every 60 days or something like that....i know I ran out first time round but only cos everything was introductory size. All I had to do was ring and they brought the next shipment forward.

May 2006
    Adelaide

I actually found an australian site that sells the products individually and cheaper. I'm happy to PM the website address to you'd like it.

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Yes please Celsie!!

May 2006
    Adelaide

Done!

Mel - what products are not worth having?

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

Ohhh, can I have it too please?????

Nov 2005
    Langwarrin. Victoria

me too please!

They are all good but as i dont use styling product in my hair very often I find i am accumulating that sort of stuff.

Nov 2004
    WA

Me too please!!! Would love to try this...

Jan 2004

Celsie, Would you mind PMing me the website too?

Nic

May 2006
    Adelaide

Done girls! I hope it's a cheaper way of buying the basic product at least. If you want all those "extra" items, I'm sure you could go onto the subscription system again.

May 2006
    Adelaide

I just put in an order on the site that I PM'd to all of you. Can't wait to get my product! So silly isn't it... being excited over hair product!