Thread: what face cream and why

Talking what face cream and why

just wondering what face cream you use and why you use that particular one!

i have for years used oil of olay as its basic and has sunscreen in it and not too expensive, but have recently started using palmers cocoa butter, much MUCH cheaper and works well!!

do you use for what its claimed to do? price? reputation?

do you think they really do anything

I used mainly Body Shop 'cos I used to work there and I like their style, although ATM I am using the same as you as my sister doesn't like it.

I don't think moisturiser needs to be too expensive and I do look out for the reputation of the company. I refuse to buy stuff advertised by people in white coats.....

At the moment I'm trying to find something that doesn't have petroleum or petro-chemicals in it and I'm struggling!!

I use A'kin for sensitive skin as it doesn't irritate me and is organic. Smells nice too!!

I was given the L'Occitane daily face cream for Christmas and I love it- it is expensive and I probably own't buy it for myself but I have definately noticed a difference in my skin since using it. I normally use Garnier products because they are fairly cheap but they do have some nasties in them. I also love the CLinique dramatically different moisturiser. That makes my skin feel and look great as well!