Thread: What mascara do u use ??

smiles4u Guest

Post What mascara do u use ??

Hi lovely ladies,

Just thought I'd pop this thread on to see what kind of mascara do you all use & ... Tell us the reason/s why you love this particular mascara

... I'm a huge fan of mascara's that make my lashes look really, really long

Since they discontinued my favorite Avon mascara yrs ago I have yet to find another as great

I have tried mascara's from Mac, Dior, Maybelline (illegal lengths was fantastic BUT that's discontinued), and recently the Magnif'eyes from Rimmel (it's ok but not G8)

...Any suggestions ??? Oh, & I don't mind a bit of volume as long as it's not totally thick & ridiculously looking if you know what I mean !!

Hope to hear from you mascara lovers out there

I use maybelline intense xxl. I love it. It makes your eyelashes reallyl stand out, in a good way. Added bonus is it is really waterproof, you don't have to keep re-applying.

I love pretty much all Maybelline mascaras! They dont look claggy - I use Full n Soft - because I love that natural look but you can apply 2-3 coats and its looks fab! I have tiny non-existent lashes too and this one makes me feel pretty spesh!

I use the avon one that salma hayek advertises for. I love Maybelline too as second choice.

i too love mabelline!! love the 'lash stylist' the brush is like a comb but its fantastic!!!
    have just bought the aldi one to try as well, only $4 so if crap no loss!!
    i also curl my lashes to make them look longer
    Last edited by Olive; March 3rd, 2008 at 07:43 AM.

AJP - YES YES YES - I couldn't live without my eyelash curler!!!! Without it I may as well wear no mascara!!!

I use Napolian Perdis. They have 3 different ones bit the one i use is called Madame Curl Curl. It thickens and lenghtens and curls. My eyelashes always look HOT when i wear it. I also use the Madame Prep before hand which is like a conditioner and primer for the lashes, it takes a little longer for the mascara to dry but is so worth it. It's really easy to remove also.

I use Loreral 'Blue Rhapsody' Its a blue black and its fantastic!

Enchanted Guest

I have L'Oreal Volume Shocking and I luuurrrve it!

It has a base coat that you apply first then you apply the top coat and it makes my eyelashes nice and long and thickens them up Not too much though, just enough!

the infinty stuff by maxfactor is great

just dont splurge on napoleon mascara - they are terrible! takes forever to dry and chunks up like CRAP.

I use Clinique, I get my mum to buy it for me every year in the states. I don't mind which of their mascaras, as long as it's black, but I must use the primer that you apply beforehand. It does take longer, but it really makes a difference!

I feel nude without mascara!

you can't go past Lancome for mascaras.
    they are the masters of it.
    try l'extreme for length or hypnose for volume. you'll never use any other brand again.

*las* Guest

I used to use a Loreal one that I LOVED...but they stopped making that particular one.

I'm now using Rimmel Max Volume (??) and more than happy with it. I too like ones that make your lashes look full and long (I look like I have no lashes at all without it!).

I love Max factor 2000 calorie mascara have been using it for years,

I also love a avon one that has a really fine brush like a comb i cant remeber what its called but i recently bought it and its great

Im also one who cant live without mascara

*Nessa* Guest

Benefit- Bad Gal is fantastic, i only use benefit cosmetics

smiles4u Guest

Thanks so much gals 4 your feedback ... keep em coming ok

... Oh, TANSTAR I'm the same, I jst couldn't put on my mascara without usin my eyelash curler 1st ... Augh, my lashes wld b shockin. Blame my younger sis 4 that as she suggested about 14yrs 2 try 1 AND yes, u guessed it I had gorgeous naturally curled lashes BUT once I started using 1 i later noticed my naturally curled lashes became straight

AND I 2 use the Maybelline "Full n Soft" mascara BUT only on my bottom lashes, they look long & natural without bn thick. It's my top lashes I jst can't find a suitable mascara 2 do wat I'm lookin 4

... DEE, I love the idea of a Blue Black mascara

*** Has any1 tried the RIMMEL GLAM' EYES mascara ??? I wld luv 2 kno b4 I give it a go ***
    Last edited by smiles4u; March 4th, 2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: added a bit : )

ezzza Guest

Default me

I use the Nutr!metics Waterproof mascara!!!

It is nice and thick and of course the main feature- being waterproof!!!! perfect as i have sensitive eyes and they run a lot in the wind (that sounds a bit weird doesnt it)

Anyway- i recomend it!!!